Vijay Hazare trophy 2019 Discussion Thread

Suhaan

31 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

They won't ignore him this time.. Vijay got chances for far lesser performances

i think he is a superior 'domestic' version of Pandya in every sense.... has more  balanced body frame for an all rounder, is a left hander,  has superior domestic record than Pandya..... deserves his chances at the earliest.

36 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

i think he is a superior 'domestic' version of Pandya in every sense.... has more  balanced body frame for an all rounder, is a left hander,  has superior domestic record than Pandya..... deserves his chances at the earliest.

yes and they should be mindful in not using him like Pandya.. asking him to bowl in powerplay or slog overs..at least initially he should be used for 5 overs in the middle phase..that's it.. he might not get many chances to prove his batting credentials so they will show his bowling record and drop him

23 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

yes and they should be mindful in not using him like Pandya.. asking him to bowl in powerplay or slog overs..at least initially he should be used for 5 overs in the middle phase..that's it.. he might not get many chances to prove his batting credentials so they will show his bowling record and drop him

+ Hopefully they choose him for the right format. As per domestic stats he looks good for longer format like test/odis. He should get chance in odi first than t20.

4 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

in domestic only hardik yorked him and he was beaten for hardik pace 

In terms of talent he is not close to pandya.....application lets see

16 hours ago, rtmohanlal said:

His bowling is as good as Shankar's