Who is the most fearsome fast bowler you have seen

maniac

6 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Yeah. Let's avoid ego clashes.

dude if the ego clash is referring to me. I have a take on it, lol the guy says he is gmat 800 Wharton alum like Ivanka trump and Donald trump , and knows them in first name basis etc..:laugh: also bowled 150k in camp faster than munnna patel but decided to pursue studies instead --> he probably looks like Aaamita..

Post Abhi Ke Abhi Delete Kar Varna

how can lowly me have any ego clash with him ? don't be ridiculous RKT.

1 hour ago, Peshust said:

.btw have you ever bowled fast?

No matter how much I tried, I could not bowl fast.  All I managed was seam up line and length bowling with some bounce from time to time. 

because you and your friends here talk like a novice on fast bowling.

Most fans here just discuss actual performances or actual speeds clocked in matches or personal likes and dislikes or actual happenings.

The issue of being a novice or otherwise, does not really arise in such cases. 

You see before you ask, I have played cricket for St. Stephen's (clocked 127 kph on speed gun) and club cricket in Delhi (mentioned in Delhi Ranji provisional team 2x) before you question my credentials. Would be happy to share credentials on private basis if you show yours.

Why do you keep on thinking that people on a public cricket forum are even remotely interested in knowing your personal credentials  or even questioning them. !!!!   

People are known just by the contents of their posts on public forums.

8 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

But you should watch Sachin's innings against Donald in Diana Memorial. That was class. I think that was the first time Allan Donald clapped for an opposition batsman, while bowling. Sachin totally owned him

In fact in the next test itself after the dismissal I mentioned Sachin-Azhar had that magical partnership. They had great battles.

Shoaib Akhtar in the early 2000s was a treat to watch. I only had confidence in Dravid and Tendulkar against him.  LOL not just viewers, you could see that even the batsman was intimidated. Watch Ganguly face him for  instance.  I think in 2004, he hit Gary Kirsten in a test match and the next man in was Mark Boucher. Just watch his facial expression, the first ball he faced him and you'd get the idea hahahaha

Brett Lee was fast but I dint see the same fear in the batsmen facing him. Possibly Shoaib's action made it difficult to spot the ball early.

Then it was Mitchel Johnsonin 2009 SA series. I think he injured like 2-3 batsmen in the first innings on those super quick SA pitches. I think in that same series Morne Morkel was super hostile and broke  Clarke's arm.

Then Mitch Johnson again in the Ashes that everyone talks about.  

And just for a spell or two in one of the recent Ashes match, Archer was fiery too

Edited by MK55
1 hour ago, MK55 said:

Brett Lee was fast but I dint see the same fear in the batsmen facing him. Possibly Shoaib's action made it difficult to spot the ball early.

Bret lee was faster and more accurate bowler on average from what is saw. Shoaib was good too esp with bouncers. Bret lee was better.

Take your pick from any of the Windies Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse back in the day.  From pure intimidation standpoint I would give the edge to Ambrose and Garner - can’t believe Garner hasn’t been mentioned in four pages.

If I need a wicket, then Marshal followed by Holding. 

Edited by GeeGaw