1st T20I (N), Sri Lanka tour of India at Guwahati, Jan 5 2020 07:00 PM IST

tweaker

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

Not really. I just enjoy watching a good batting performance. Indian batting performance.

Our batting has always been very good. But lately the bowling has come up leaps and bounds. Our bowlers have taken 4 hat tricks last year across formats. It is so heartening to see after all those years of trundling of various shades.

But I guess to each his own:dontknow:

9 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Pathan and Bhajji are right Jadeja is ahead of Sundar and any other spinner who are playing as allrounders.

ask them how

Sundar batting s/r is 216

Bowling eco - 6.61 and avg 27

he has a man of the series 

jadeja batting s/r 98.8 :phehe:

bowling avg 31 and eco 7.31

dont remember him winning any MOM or MOS ever in t20. Hasnt been an asset for even his IPL sides

jadeja has been as useless in t20 as dhawan .The only thing he is ahead of anyone is fielding which even makes manish pandey ahead of our batsman. 

jadeja bowling are predictable which is gr8 in test but terrible in t20. 

These ex cricketer have no idea about stats and format diff which is why still many think dhawan, dhoni is great in t20s

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

7.50pm Update: The umpires have walked onto the field as the rain comes to a halt. An area of concern is some leakage of water from the covers onto the outfield, but the super soppers should be able to take care of it. The covers protecting the run-ups are coming off now.

Umpires Nitin Menon and Anil Chaudhary are briefing the teams on the playing conditions. Nitin Menon was talking to R Sridhar, India's fielding coach. The main cover is also coming off now.

18 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Our batting has always been very good. But lately the bowling has come up leaps and bounds. Our bowlers have taken 4 hat tricks last year across formats. It is so heartening to see after all those years of trundling of various shades.

But I guess to each his own:dontknow:

It has nothing to do with how good our bowling is atm!  For instance, watching Kohli/Rohit/Pandya hit a couple of sixes in an over is a lot more entertaining than say watching Shami/Bumrah take a hat-trick.

In my opinion, if those bowling machines that you have at cricket spaces at malls were to replace actual bowlers, I would find cricket just as entertaining.

Don't know if I'm making sense to you.

Edited by Mariyam