Match Thread : India vs SL 3rd T20, Pune

3 minutes ago, New guy said:

I hope team management realizes that players who hit out and get out are still better than those who tuk tuk and waste balls. We still reached 200. No more dhoni please 

Given that Kohli faced only 17 balls and no Rohit this was very good. Have a deep batting line up and two gun bowlers. That is enough for T20. You don't need 5 gun bowlers in T20.

4 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

That's the only innings I can remember from Kedar.

Glad to help you jog your memory :-).  He played another boss innings in the 3rd match of the same series.  We lost the match, but wrapped up the series and Kedar Jadhav was MOS.  

Credit where credit is due.  He got injured, lost his touch, and declined quite a bit, but to say that Thakur's contribution today was better than anything you've seen from KJ was a bit OTT.  

Edited by Param Mastishk Pheeka
7 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

We are lucky to have this problem of plenty. 

When H Pandya is back, Thakur will have to relinquish his place.

I think this team *should* win the T20 WC.

Infact, India could field 2 world beating teams. 

Thakur can play as pure T20 batsman??

7 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

That's the only innings I can remember from Kedar. And the circumstances in that game were different. Kedar had the opportunity to bat lot of overs and yes under pressure. But where Kedar had been disappointing is as a finisher. Usually gets a strike rate of  140 when 200+ is needed.

more than that he will breakdown at any time ..