ICC U-19 World Cup 2020 Discussion Thread

nsareen

18 minutes ago, Fool said:

Oh 100%

And i personally dont think its fair either. Im not trying to say it is. Just saw the word cheat and it kinda "triggered" me i guess. Just wanted to point out we didnt make this call.

But as an example. Not trying to be a pain here. But look at the indian team. Its mostly all-rounders. If the "concussion sub" had happened to you guys in the same way, and it was the same "upgrade" the argument on social media would be "but they are both all-rounders" and so are kelly and scott.

Once again, not saying i agree with the decision and i dont think its fair. But im also not surprised it was allowed

Ignore the overly edgy comments - they have more to do with unrelated nonsense from decade or more ago anyway. 

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Ignore the overly edgy comments - they have more to do with unrelated nonsense from decade or more ago anyway. 

I like to know the rules, i like know what im talking about. People who dont but have aggressive opinions often upset me. Especially when they are just plain wrong.

It just feels like the future generations arent trying hard enough to be real fans of the sport i love.