Match thread : India vs Australia 3rd ODI , Bengaluru

9 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Smith might end up as second best test batsman behind Bradman if he does not slow down once he loses little of his hand eye coordination.Still he is already in top 10 even if he does not play another test.

Yep.

So it depends entirely on how you view cricket when it comes down to "judging or comparing" the two.

Many nowdays dont love or understand the importance of test cricket.

If you ever want to compare someone to bradman, you need to understand test cricket. Looking at the stats doesn't mean much.

We cant compare him to bowlers we know or have seen (for most people) but what he did.... well its amazing. No matter how you look at it. 

Test cricket for the top* nations will always be the best form of cricket. I honestly dont know how the majority of india feels.

But in Aus. It still is the pinnacle of cricket. To EARN a baggy green. Every other format is secondary

Edited by Fool
1 minute ago, Fool said:

Yep.

So it depends entirely on how you view cricket when it comes down to "judging or comparing" the two.

Many nowdays dont love or understand the importance of test cricket.

If you ever want to compare someone to bradman, you need to understand test cricket. Looking at the stats doesn't mean much.

We cant compare him to bowlers we know or have seen (for most people) but what he did.... well its amazing. No matter how you look at it. 

Test cricket for the too nations willalways be the best form of cricket. I honestly dont know how the majoruty of india feels.

But in Aus. It still is the pinnacle of cricket. To EARN a baggy green. Every other format is secondary

I agree test cricket is pinnacle of cricket.