Delhi Shaheen Bagh anti-Hindu jihadi protest

coffee_rules

Going forward Dilli Hindus esp in affected areas should boycott Muslims economically, socially, culturally...madness if the last one hasn't been done already. Not even hi/hello or giving directions. I am sure not all Muslims were behind the violence but they must be made to understand what happens if they don't dissociate from the Islamists/criminals, make them feel the pain and hopefully they turn against the radical sections within their community. If that happens we can go back to normal. I know this collective retaliation is extreme but when survival is at stake, things change. No one from outside is going to come help Hindus, we are expendable, easiest targets.

If you wanna hire some Islamist maid or workers in your factory to save some money, you are a disgraceful piece of ****. Do background check, involve the community in blacklisting potentially dangerous elements. Many families in Bengaluru employ Bengalis with a strange dialect because they come cheap. Coffee plantations in Karnataka now mostly employ Bangladeshi laborers. Bihari Muslims are the worst SOBs, yet highly over-represented in labour market (low paid kind). Don't sacrifice Bharat Mata for petty monetary gains, the Islamists want to destroy the country no matter how they sugar-coat it.  

Edited by Gollum

15 hours ago, Ranvir said:

My god that is some cowardly thinking. 

Sikhs and Buddhists retaliate against muslim aggression, why can't Hindus, especially when you outnumber them so much.

Not all Hindus, the Gujjus retaliated as did the Western UP ones. Not a religion specific thing either, like Western Europeans we have become excessively PC, tolerant, accepting, restrained etc often to our own detriment. Maybe we must take a leaf out of Sri Lankan Tamils' book, whisper LTTE or Prabhakaran and Lankan jihadis will wet their pants even today. Expect things to change here the longer BJP stays in power. Existing ecosystem needs to be uprooted first before full scale retaliation. 

Edited by Gollum