Did Colin de Grandhomme finish Shardul Thakur's ODI career?

sarcastic

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/28723022/what-shardul-thakur-tells-leaks-runs

"I think I did well on the tour. One or two games had been up and down for me, but that's okay as long as I learn from it. Whenever I get an opportunity to play there again, I'll make sure that I don't repeat the mistakes that I made now. I don't consider them as mistakes, I will consider them as learnings as it was only my first trip to New Zealand

Gotta love that sense of entitlement that comes from the backing of the Mumbai lobby

18 minutes ago, diehardpacer said:

Since he had take 8 wickets in T20 series at avg of 19,they can use that as an excuse to keep him in T20 squad.TM loves rubbish players.

I think once Bhuvi and Chahar come back there is no place for Thakur in the T20I squad or X1. You already have Bhuvi, Bumrah, Chahar, Saini and Shami. Pandya will be your bowling all rounder. Not sure how he finds place in the 15 let alone the X1.

59 minutes ago, GautiMaan said:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/28723022/what-shardul-thakur-tells-leaks-runs

Gotta love that sense of entitlement that comes from the backing of the Mumbai lobby

Here's another quote:

"I believe that the positivity that I bring into the game and the amount of confidence that I have and the way that I'm passionate about the game will certainly help the team to win the World Cup, or at the very least do the job fairly."

If we didn't know who this person was, 100% you'd have thought it was some recycled, retreaded, retard Pakistani player, powered by the empty fumes of his 'talent' and endless ego.

1 hour ago, cricketpitch said:

I think once Bhuvi and Chahar come back there is no place for Thakur in the T20I squad or X1. You already have Bhuvi, Bumrah, Chahar, Saini and Shami. Pandya will be your bowling all rounder. Not sure how he finds place in the 15 let alone the X1.

Apparently he is going to win us the World Cup with his "positive" energy

5 hours ago, Ravi_Shastri said:

Thakur winning us matches in SA

CDG sitting home watching Bangla ToyGers Bashing his Team 

guess we know who won that battle

CdG is only picked on green mambas, not in all conditions. that's why his record looks better than what it is.