Will you be surprised if Hanuma Vihari opens in the 1st test?

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

u really think wagner wont bowl him a bouncer.....

he was also bounced out by stokes in england ....not same pitches like aus either . Wagner will bowl be hostile all day 

Wagner is first change bowler. Thats why i said first 15-20 overs he wont face wagner. 

4 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Wagner is first change bowler. Thats why i said first 15-20 overs he wont face wagner. 

There aint a rule that he wud com 1st change....as opp captain if u see vihari walking give ball to wagner and its not that boult or henry or fergueson cant bowl short stuff....if stokes bounced him out so can they 

53 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

There aint a rule that he wud com 1st change....as opp captain if u see vihari walking give ball to wagner and its not that boult or henry or fergueson cant bowl short stuff....if stokes bounced him out so can they 

Oh come on, they wont change their succesfull new ball partners just bcoz of vihari. 

1 minute ago, Adamant said:

Oh come on, they wont change their succesfull new ball partners just bcoz of vihari. 

why not ....its not about being rigid.

NZ is a team that has opened with a spinner with ODI cricket long back . 

As i said it doesnt have to be only wagner other will also use bouncer.

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

No offence to VIhari, If only Warm up matches were best indicators DK would feature in every test overseas lol  I think Gill played well in 3 games before failing in this one. Vihari also did well. Rahane had a decent outing in one game. Agarwal is the only guy who gives me no confidence. It is almost given he won't cross 15-20 runs at best every innings.

Mayank & Shaw should open come what may. Just because  they both failed & Vihari scored in this particular match doesn't mean  they both are non quality. The basic template is that they are  selected as openers and thus deserve an extended number of matches come what may. Vihari is a middle order batsman and should remain there.

3 hours ago, prudent_kreeda said:

What prevents Kane to throw the ball to Wagner after 6- 7 overs.

The fact that boult and southee are better new ball bowlers and  southees utility goes into the drain if you snatch the new ball from him. 

Secondly the opposition will initially  try to get wickets by swing and seam instead of going after a so called weakness of a relatively new batsman

10 hours ago, Sachinism said:

It's like living in an alternative reality. 

A guy who's been brought into the Indian team, has gone a fantastic job. 

Now scores a ton in a practice match where everyone else vying for a spot has failed and people are still calling for his head.

vihari is a valiant brave batsman like pujara..his 101 proves that and his previous batting also proves that. he may look ugly batting but he is definitely a good test batsman.

i will play MAYANK and SHAW to open ..will count on mayank to fight hard and shaw is supposed to be most TALENTED. Let Gill wait on bench. Rahane will play. SAHA will play.