Bhumi Pednekar: What a TALENT !! Am I the only one ?

rangeelaraja

Question to all true deshpremis

I am faced with a huge moral dilemma. Need some advice.

I managed to get a copy of the 1986 Shubhash Ghai multi-starrer: Karma

Starcast-> 

Anupam Kher: awwal darje ke deshpremi.watanparasti personified

Nassiruddin Shah: Islamofacist, small minded cryptic

Anil Kapoor: jhakaas Liberandu

Jackie Shroff: illiberal bhaaand bhidu 

Dilip Kumar: awwal darje ke gaddar, collector of Pakistani civilian awards. Possibly an ISI agent

and to top it all, it is directed by Shubhash Ghai: typical pseudo secular bollywoodiya

In normal circumstances, an movie with such an anti national star-cast should automatically be boycotted. But to add to our confusion, the movie has the anti nationals mentioned above as the lead patriotic protagonists and the only true nationalist as an India hating villain who is killed in the end.

What is the kind of message that the director is trying to send across? Is he messing with our minds and blurring the lines between nationalism and gaddari. Too much for me to make sense of. PLEASE HELP.

Aakhir dekhloon ya nahi?

11 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

But on the basis of her political views. It has no relevance. Majority of the hollywood (atleast 95%)  actors/actresses are liberals. 

I would argue majority Bollywood are pro-Modi. Don't go by the noise or 1/2 statements by them.

19 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Starcast-> 

Dilip Kumar: awwal darje ke gaddar, collector of Pakistani civilian awards. Possibly an ISI agent

and to top it all, it is directed by Shubhash Ghai: typical pseudo secular bollywoodiya

In normal circumstances, an movie with such an anti national star-cast should automatically be boycotted. But to add to our confusion, the movie has the anti nationals mentioned above as the lead patriotic protagonists and the only true nationalist as an India hating villain who is killed in the end.

What is the kind of message that the director is trying to send across? Is he messing with our minds and blurring the lines between nationalism and gaddari. Too much for me to make sense of. PLEASE HELP.

Aakhir dekhloon ya nahi?

I refuse to believe a bolly maniac like you haven't seen an iconic film like Karma at least 10 times already. 

Starcast-> 

Aakhir dekhloon ya nahi?
Search in YouTube for those patriots highlight scenes in that movie. Enjoy the video and don't forget to troll the deshdrohis in the comment section.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Starcast-> 

Aakhir dekhloon ya nahi?

See, there is a big difference between then and now. In those days, those people may have a view, and that was within their social circle who understood their personality very well and they were never scruitinized by fans. However our Bollywood/Cricket stars (big ones) were lured by corporate Social media giants like facebook and twitter and they opened a official account there. and now 21st Century Bolly Stars, for free ,join these SM sites.

Result: They cant write a open edit letter on some news site as they are mentally incapable and have neither patience nor literary capabilty as most news editors dont give chance to them anywhere beyond page 3 and physique. So frustated, They post one liner , without context or justification to POV. So backlash is expected. After all, world is full of thinkers who can definitely put a point across which will be intellectually, nationalistically and democratically more apt and appealing to general people then these Bolly Stars.

So I dont take incoherent tweets seriously as those tweets are nothing but a answer based on type of question that is asked. Half the time i think its to create a controversy.  They can give equally opposite view if question is somewhat contextualized and reworded unless its been their consistent position over a long period.

PS: Dilip Kumar should have returned/refused Pakistani award atleast on grounds of Terrorism or Kargil or 26/11. He had his opportunity. He choose not to. So why blame people being bitter  and feeling bad at it. Award Vaapasi is not a new thing among Indian intellects.

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Starcast-> 

Aakhir dekhloon ya nahi?

Didn’t age well, movie is horrible cacophony with Ghai using Dholaks and Dhols throughout the movie. Sridevi and her fake voice. Typical North Indian trash, more than for deshdrohis don’t watch it for substandard mediocrity. Besides, you trolled about older times, while libtardness of Bhaiwoodiyas is topical and acontemporary issue. 

Indian society has already been polarised to such depths where an artist is being accepted or rejected on the bases of his political views. 

Love the era of 90s, where still we could enjoy the Movies without even considering the political leanings of an actor. 

This hatred will only make our life miserable. 

I am so sorry about the younger generations who could not feel the magic of that 1990s era anymore.