15 crores Muslims can dominate 100 crores: AIMIM spokesperson Waris Pathan

Gollum

1 hour ago, someone said:

It's not true entirely. West thought that education can eliminate extremism, yet there are many educated terrorists today. Then, as individuals, you just have to ask the right questions and dig deeper. Beneath the surface, it's easy to see how conservative, hostile their views are on many aspects of the country, and the history.

I am not saying the whole population of minority has got influenced. But a sizeable proportion has already got influenced and have moved away from the severe conservative approach towards life. Not denying that there is hostility but there are rotten apples in every religion.

53 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Your premise also included calling most muslims as 'zahils' with no cultural upbringing. That is what I was referring to.

Strange that you had no words for the person whom I was quoting to who was generalising entire Hindu as coward. BTW just to break it down to you it's more of a "zahil" response to that "zahil " guy who was generalising Hindu as coward so plz don't be so touchy.

53 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Strange that you had no words for the person whom I was quoting to who was generalising entire Hindu as coward. BTW just to break it down to you it's more of a "zahil" response to that "zahil " guy who was generalising Hindu as coward so plz don't be so touchy.

As I understand that post by @Alam_dar, he isn't calling Hindus as cowards. Its people he met at university who said that.

Also, I did comment on the topic. AIMIM is a parochial party. Waris Pathan is a retard. I said that earlier too. Isn't all of this a given?

Edited by Mariyam

On 2/23/2020 at 10:34 AM, Mariyam said:

Uhmmm.. the word is jahil. जाहिल . جاہِل .  

Ironic that you proclaim that most of the 18 cr Muslims are jahil but can't even spell the word. :rolleyes:

Please continue with your hate on an entire community though, coz some retarded AIMIM spokesperson said something which was so obviously retarded. There is an FIR filed against him now. Even his own party has distanced itself from his comments.

isi baat pe sher ho jaye

Aaj andaza hua ilm ki quwwat ka hume

Ik jahil ko Aalim se jo ulajhte dekha

:(( 

Mariyam no sane Indian will call the entire Indian Muslim community ignorant. But there has been a lot of ignorance everywhere in the past few days. Especially the media and the gullible foot soldiers either side.

On 2/20/2020 at 9:32 PM, Audiophile said:

If the Musselmen could invade India and rule a Hindu dominated country for centuries before goras took over, what does it say about Hindus? That they are  vegetarian pussies and roll over like shyt. 

I say the day Sharia rules India is coming soon, Inshallah! 

Its the hard-wired pre-existing fissures in Indian society that allowed for invaders to establish themselves as the ruling class.  The priests, the acccountants, the traders - all saw the ruling Kshatriyas as 'different' from them.  That's one primary reason you see so many collaborators assist the "new" rulers - during and after invasions.  From Alexander to Akbar, Clive and beyond, the population at large didn't care as much about the game of thrones.  Until it really was too late.  

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Its the hard-wired pre-existing fissures in Indian society that allowed for invaders to establish themselves as the ruling class.  The priests, the acccountants, the traders - all saw the ruling Kshatriyas as 'different' from them.  That's one primary reason you see so many collaborators assist the "new" rulers - during and after invasions.  From Alexander to Akbar, Clive and beyond, the population at large didn't care as much about the game of thrones.  Until it really was too late.  

And isnt that happening today? Congress is just a stop-gap measure till Muslims are in majority. Many dynasts parties today happily offer veto-power to them, just to be in their good books...

6 minutes ago, sandeep said:

In what alternate reality do you reside?  How are muslims becoming "majority" in this reality?

Can you give me some reasons why Muslims wont be majority or similar share as Hindus in some decades?

Next, the current numbers are still substantially,  and they have used it to forcefully occupy roads, destroy properties, kill people in recent events...