Ind vs SA ODI series | Mar 2020

zen

1 hour ago, zen said:

Squad: Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Virat Kohli (cap), KL Rahul, Manish Pandey, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Yadav, Shubman Gill.

Good now with hardik coming back ,we should play kulcha together and end this experiment with jadeja .

Raul

Shaw

Gill

Kohli

Iyer

Pant

Pandya

Kuly

Saini

Bumrah

Chahal

This is the perfect team ,we can try gill ,shaw also get back the duo of kulcha, saini can bat as well so no need for thakur 

10 minutes ago, adi B said:

Good now with hardik coming back ,we should play kulcha together and end this experiment with jadeja .

Raul

Shaw

Gill

Kohli

Iyer

Pant

Pandya

Kuly

Saini

Bumrah

Chahal

This is the perfect team ,we can try gill ,shaw also get back the duo of kulcha, saini can bat as well so no need for thakur 

I would try to rest Bumrah though 

Maybe open with Gill and continue with KL in MO in ODIs for a while (to avoid changing his position based on series and which openers are playing) 

Edited by zen
1 hour ago, adi B said:

Raul

Shaw

Gill

Kohli

Iyer

Pant

Pandya

Kuly

Saini

Bumrah

Chahal

jadeja has to play, cant go in with 5 bowlers now with hardik coming back after long injury....there shudnt be pressure on him to bowl 10 overs and neither is kuldeep in great form . Also why to change Rahul position now that he is set 

5 hours ago, adi B said:

I honestly hope saf whitewash us and kohli fails badly so his ego gets further dented ,I am fully supporting saf for this series ,call me what you like !

I want Kohli,the proven failures and Oldies to fail but would love to see Pandya smash a few.