Why Sachin is a legend

CSK Fan

This CSK fan must have been a big hater of Sachin :no:

Why does Sachin need validation of his legacy when it is a common accepted fact???

Some sinister conspiracy this...glad CSK fan is banned and kicked out :agree:

Edited by maniac
2 minutes ago, SLICKR392 said:

When it did not matter? I believe it was you who was holding the line up together back in the 90s and early/mid 2000s when the rest of the oafs were crumbling around him as the the Req. RR hits 5+ RPO.

Legendary, but not the best, IMO. 

My Good friend Slicka is back :finger:

Just now, laaloo said:

He became gujju after marriage

Sachin Tendulkar has a new set of partners for his Indian Super League (ISL) franchise...

Industrialist Nimmagadda Prasad, film stars Chiranjeevi and Akkineni Nagarjuna, alongside leading film producer - Allu Arvind are the new co-owners of Kerala Blasters alongside Sachin Tendulkar.

3 partners>1........love you Sachin

On 7/11/2016 at 1:52 PM, Viper said:

Over rated player never did well when it matters the most.. father of chocking..

By ur logic

Adam gilchrist(performed in all Wc finals), Gautam gambhir(performed in both WC finals) should be greatest of batsman

Add Shikhar best batsman of 2 world championship 

Kohli has been India best batsman for 2012,2014,2016 t20WC, Highest scorer in 2013ct final, made runs in asia cup final 2016 and you call him a choker to. 

Umesh yadav has bowled very well in both 2013Ct n 2015Wc

since ur criteria is finals n imp tournament i wanna know wats ur opinon on dhoni as batsman

2006ct- nothing much

2007 wc- fail

2007t20- nothing much

2009 t20- crappy batting

2009 ct- nothing

2010 t20- nothing 

2011- only one gud innings final, rest all fail

2012- nothing much

2013ct- fail

2014 wc- it was not only yuvraj when dhoni arrived at crease even he was struggling

2015Wc- Nothing much

2016 t20 - again nothing gr8

I dnt think he has performed anything gr8 in any IPL finals also now who is a choker performer

Btw in regards to sachin i hope u rem 2008 CB series performed both finals when it mattered.

If only performing in finals n few main tournaments was criteria well then

Darren Sammy is greatest t20 captain

Rohit n gambhir r better ipl captains

Gilly, dhawan, gambhir r greatest of batsman

Yuvraj singh name shud be right next to bradman,imran,botham, kapil dev, hadlee in that case

SL, WI , Pak are way better teams than NZ n sa as atleast they have won some Icc tournaments in last 10 yrs . 

No batsman no bowlers is a complete performer in all situation conditions they will all lack somewere but underrating someone just becoz of thta crucial innings ignoring his whole tournament is height of stupidity. 

IF sachin n kohli performs whole tournament n fails in finals ,wait what is the whole team doin there as baraatis when will they perform. Its a team sport. 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03