Coronavirus in Pakistan

Stradlater

6 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Puttar, as a Pakistani patriot, you should know that your "Corp Commanders" are dollar millionaires with hidden assets in Dubai and US/UK, while your Kaum is begging everywhere for debt forgiveness and khairaat, while tossing Chinese salad.  

i dont know why  you hate our military my son you should be thankful to them  afterall the tea they served to abhinandan was fantastic

2 minutes ago, rock777 said:

well son remember" biggest fool is one who considers some one a fool and still tries  inculcate his thought in that fool" son i think your iq is  good enough that you will be able to undrstand are you just a fool  or  a superlative fool in simple words most foolish

observing the disturbing frequency you say 'son', are you sure daddy son incest kink is not something you're into?

51 minutes ago, rock777 said:

i dont know why  you hate our military my son you should be thankful to them  afterall the tea they served to abhinandan was fantastic

I don't 'hate' your inept military.  They are useful idiots.  Good at surrendering, and squandering your country's resources.  

Edited by sandeep

6 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Lol this kid still hasn’t given up after constant roasting by me and you :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Son i did not know that you are so stupid you were being roasted  and you did not know love you my son what a naive kid:phehe:

6 hours ago, sandeep said:

You are already famous puttar.

yAnAbw.gif

Yes i know iam famous but iwill make you famous  like pakistan made abhinandan famous:facepalm:

6 hours ago, sandeep said:

You are already famous puttar.

yAnAbw.gif

Edited by rock777

On 4/2/2020 at 2:40 AM, Autonomous said:

He is stupid, but not on propaganda grounds which is his USP. 

Let me ask you an interesting question. Businessmen are NOT happy with the government. If economy and business sucks for next three years. How do you see things going?

If business and economy declines, there won't be any tax revenues either to fund for expenditures, due to downfall there has been record decline in taxes anyways. Indirect tax revenue will also decline due to low consumption. What will establishment do then? Tbh, during previous regimes, we atleast had some policies and administration.

Purely due to devaluation of PKR, debt burden was doubled. 

On top of that, this coronavirus has hit everyone suddenly (production and industries may continue in couple of months though). 

Well you guys don't need to worry about debt. Amreeka and IMF will rush to your rescue everytime you face a cash crunch. Uncle Sam needs someone to do his dirty work.

3 hours ago, motomaverick said:

So we have this cousin marriage inbred tatti deriving fun out of calling us "son"? :cantstop:

Let's not lower our relaxed standards just because of an idiot's ramblings.  He'll be handled if he crosses the line.  Freedom of speech is not free, putting up with annoyance is part of the cost.  Censorship is a slippery slope. You wont like it if similar logic is applied to other inflammatory posts.  

Don't disagree that he's being intentionally provocative, but laugh at his idiocy, don't give him the satisfaction of being provoked, especially by such a childish tactic.