Coronavirus in Pakistan

Stradlater

@sandeep

They have decided not to go on with the lock-down. 

Industries, barbers, laundry shops etc. are all going to be operational from now on. Exact opposite of what India is doing right now.

This poses a huge risk of spread. It is possible that he wants media attention with dead bodies of people. 

Edited by Autonomous

21 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

@sandeep

Industries, barbers, laundry shops etc. are all going to be operational from now on. Exact opposite of what India is doing right now.

This poses a huge risk of spread. It is possible that he wants media attention with dead bodies of people. 

Hope it turns out well and India can also learn from that. Closing down economy can have disastrous implications also. I am hopeful that because till now, subcontinent has had less deaths, less deaths overall for 1.75 billion population than even a single-day newyork deaths, that covid19 won't affect subcontinent like some fear.

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

Hope it turns out well and India can also learn from that. Closing down economy can have disastrous implications also. I am hopeful that because till now, subcontinent has had less deaths, less deaths overall for 1.75 billion population than even a single-day newyork deaths, that covid19 won't affect subcontinent like some fear.

Opening everything is not a good idea either. Only essential industries should be opened. 

What makes you think like that? 15 day curfew would have been effective. 

5 hours ago, Autonomous said:

@sandeep

Like I said before, Pak Elite have decided to "take the hit" in terms of the dead, not understanding that the elite are not going to be able to insulate themselves from a full-blown epidemic.  Viruses don't care that you live in the posh area of Islamabad, or a nice farmhouse in Lahore, or  a kuchi abaadi in Pindi.  

Plus Imran's head is full with Islamic nonsense of how a leader is responsible if his people go hungry, but not his fault Islamically if they die of disease or epidemics.   

This is the price paid for "selecting" idiots.  They make idiotic decisions that cost the community and country.  We in America are also paying a heavy price for the idiot in charge.

56 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Like I said before, Pak Elite have decided to "take the hit" in terms of the dead, not understanding that the elite are not going to be able to insulate themselves from a full-blown epidemic.  Viruses don't care that you live in the posh area of Islamabad, or a nice farmhouse in Lahore, or  a kuchi abaadi in Pindi.  

Plus Imran's head is full with Islamic nonsense of how a leader is responsible if his people go hungry, but not his fault Islamically if they die of disease or epidemics.   

This is the price paid for "selecting" idiots.  They make idiotic decisions that cost the community and country.  We in America are also paying a heavy price for the idiot in charge.

The guy who helped him get selected (tareen chini chor) is now coming out with strong words. 

I think IK has gone mad

3 hours ago, Autonomous said:

The guy who helped him get selected (tareen chini chor) is now coming out with strong words. 

I think IK has gone mad

In Heinsberg Germany, they found that an additional 14% people had antibodies for the virus, they never knew they were infected, so the actual mortality rate came out to be 0.37%... if you consider hard immunity percentage of 60% then for entire population 0.37*60=0.22% will die.. this is with an old population

1. In India only 12% people are over the age of 55... Pakistan maybe even less percentage over 55 so it's a young country less at risk... Italy has 26 percentage of population about 60 age IIRC

2. If you see all the hot spots from wuhan to  newyork, italy or Iran all were cold places. Pakistan has a hot climate right now.

I think Pakistan will not face much losses. Let's see after 1 month. I think India may also learn from that

3 hours ago, randomGuy said:

In Heinsberg Germany, they found that an additional 14% people had antibodies for the virus, they never knew they were infected, so the actual mortality rate came out to be 0.37%... if you consider hard immunity percentage of 60% then for entire population 0.37*60=0.22% will die.. this is with an old population

1. In India only 12% people are over the age of 55... Pakistan maybe even less percentage over 55 so it's a young country less at risk... Italy has 26 percentage of population about 60 age IIRC

2. If you see all the hot spots from wuhan to  newyork, italy or Iran all were cold places. Pakistan has a hot climate right now.

I think Pakistan will not face much losses. Let's see after 1 month. I think India may also learn from that

Actual deaths are much higher. 

Karachi hospitals on their own have reported huge increase in influx # of dead patients with COVID like synptoms and X-ray before death. 

Imran Khan is a retard. 

11 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Karachi hospitals on their own have reported huge increase in influx # of dead patients with COVID like synptoms and X-ray before death. 

Imran Khan is a retard. 

Reports floating that former first class cricketer and brother of former Pak cricketer Akhtar Sarfraz has succumbed to the virus.

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/sports/cricket/story/former-pakistan-first-class-cricketer-zafar-sarfaraz-dies-due-to-coronavirus-in-peshawar-1666684-2020-04-14

Edited by motomaverick

13 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

Reports floating that former first class cricketer and brother of former Pak cricketer Akhtar Sarfraz has succumbed to the virus.

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/sports/cricket/story/former-pakistan-first-class-cricketer-zafar-sarfaraz-dies-due-to-coronavirus-in-peshawar-1666684-2020-04-14

Meanwhile visionary has opened barber shops as well. 

There are many unreported cases/deaths. 

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

Imran Khan is a retard. 

Actual death rate could be orders of magnitude lower... this virus is not as deadly as thought earlier

3 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Highest # of cases and deaths in 1 day. 

Thank You *tard Niazi

Not at all

Compare New York(591 deaths per million) with Texas(13 deaths per million population)

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

It's no coincidence. Colder places are bearing the brunt, Pakistan will be spared and I think eventually India will have to look at Pakistan results.

32 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Not at all

Compare New York(591 deaths per million) with Texas(13 deaths per million population)

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

It's no coincidence. Colder places are bearing the brunt, Pakistan will be spared and I think eventually India will have to look at Pakistan results.

Bhai this is not the case. 

Sindh has very hot climate as well as Punjab but they are corona hotspots ATM. 

Gilgit Baltistan is very cold yet very high recoveries and few cases.

28 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Bhai this is not the case. 

Sindh has very hot climate as well as Punjab but they are corona hotspots ATM. 

Gilgit Baltistan is very cold yet very high recoveries and few cases.

Bro before labeling them as hotspots you need to calculate their deaths per million populationand then compare it with global Hotspots in Europe and USA

Edited by randomGuy

According to BBC (link), Pakistan is performing better than many Asian countries (including India) in testing the Coronavirus. 

9feacb21-0969-4629-9015-3904e976fa94.jpg

I think it became possible through the aid of Test Kits from China, while India seems to have to deal it at her own. 

Initially it looks difficult, but I hope in long run India will overcome this problem and will be able to test large portion of the population. Actually, there is no other option available and whole world has to win this war.