Fcuk China

Stradlater

59 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

OK. We can hate China as much as we like. 

But, What was the CIA, intelligence doing, why do these ppl still have a job?

Either CIA allowed the virus to enter america on purpose.

Or they told the president, but he kept on sitting on his fat ass.

Why I don't see BJP supporters criticising Trump for this? 

First case of Corona arrived in South Korea and US at the same time. And while South Korea was taking it serious and doing massive testing, Trump was sitting on his fat ass and telling we have all under control. Is it not true? 

You people are right that China hid the seriousness of this virus for 6 weeks. But is it not true that Trump also kept on denying the seriousness of this Virus for the 6 weeks after US got the first corona case? 

Trump made his mistake but that doesn't soften CCP's crime. It was China's responsibility to take an immediate action to contain the virus and inform the world.

It is still not confirmed if the virus came from nature or was it an act of war by CCP.

24 minutes ago, Clarke said:

^ Typical commie 

image.jpeg.e798784bba50fc0268996dec0213239a.jpeg

Bro, I don't consider myself a communist, but still you are free to blame me for anything. 

Facts are:

(1) The Chinese government took only 1 day to decide a TOTAL LOCKDOWN .While the western countries 【especially the US 】 still debating when the close down should take effect .If you are not blind ,you could see the difference .

(2) South Korea is indeed not a communist country or a dictatorship. And we could certainly believe in the stats that they provided. And you could see that Lockdown at the right time indeed worked greatly for South Korea too. Therefore, please tell us how could you deny that China was unable to control the disease through the lockdown and it was providing the false information? 

Trump supporters are also blaming Iran for providing the wrong information about the Lockdown and the deaths. But again they have no proofs, but only allegations. 

(3) While Trump kept on telling the Americans that all is under the control of his great team. He wasted full 4 weeks of February. 

Please watch this video to see the LIES of Trump:

10 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Trump made his mistake but that doesn't soften CCP's crime. It was China's responsibility to take an immediate action to contain the virus and inform the world.

It is still not confirmed if the virus came from nature or was it an act of war by CCP.

If China hid it for the first 6 weeks, then I have no problem in making China answerable to this. In fact, China should open up along with all other countries of the world. And it is only going to happen if we make UNO and WHO like organisations more stronger and independent. There is no other option available except for UNO and WHO. 

But Trump is doing exactly the opposite. He is destroying both UNO and WHO. 

Even if WHO reacted late/wrong, still I don't blame WHO while it gets a lot of funding from China. Thus WHO is neither strong nor independent. And now Trump wants to completely destroy it. 

Secondly, it may be that China didn't let the world know about the virus for the first 6 weeks. But later it implemented the Lockdown and indeed successfully won the battle against the virus. But Trump supporters are accusing China of providing false information about the Lockdown too, which undermines the importance of the lockdown. I don't think China is providing false information about the situation after the lockdown and indeed lockdown brings the positive required results. 

3 hours ago, MechEng said:

Virus certainly came from the research lab even if unintended.

Edited by rkt.india

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

I have even heard(read somewhere)they sent people from Wuhan to western countries to deliberately spread the virus

I mean what was the point of running intl flights from Wuhan at  the same time when lockdown was imposed

The point was this that American Citizens were present in China and they had to come back to US any way. Therefore, even China made it clear that symptoms may appear between 5 to 14 days, still US and other countries let the passengers come and they checked only the Temperature of those travellers. It was neither the mistake of China, nor of WHO. 

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

The point was this that American Citizens were present in China and they had to come back to US any way. Therefore, even China made it clear that symptoms may appear between 5 to 14 days, still US and other countries let the passengers come and they checked only the Temperature of those travellers. It was neither the mistake of China, nor of WHO. 

For onve you concluded correctly. It wasn’t mistake, China and WHO were deliberately doing it. 

5 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Bro, I don't consider myself a communist, but still you are free to blame me for anything. 

Facts are:

(1) The Chinese government took only 1 day to decide a TOTAL LOCKDOWN .While the western countries 【especially the US 】 still debating when the close down should take effect .If you are not blind ,you could see the difference .

(2) South Korea is indeed not a communist country or a dictatorship. And we could certainly believe in the stats that they provided. And you could see that Lockdown at the right time indeed worked greatly for South Korea too. Therefore, please tell us how could you deny that China was unable to control the disease through the lockdown and it was providing the false information? 

Trump supporters are also blaming Iran for providing the wrong information about the Lockdown and the deaths. But again they have no proofs, but only allegations. 

(3) While Trump kept on telling the Americans that all is under the control of his great team. He wasted full 4 weeks of February. 

Please watch this video to see the LIES of Trump:

The virus was observed in Dec 2019 while the lockdown in China was enforced on 23 Jan, 2020. Being so far up Xi's @r$3 will only make you blind and not really change reality. 

Trump's weaknesses endangered mostly American lives but China is the main culprit as far as the free world is concerned except for some baki or commie snakes like you. 

5 hours ago, rkt.india said:

According to ICMR virus came from bats.

Bat coronavirus' strain found in two species of bats in India: ICMR-NIV study

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/science/bat-coronavirus-strain-found-in-two-species-of-bats-in-india-icmr-niv-study/article31345046.ece/amp/

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

The virus was observed in Dec 2019 while the lockdown in China was enforced on 23 Jan, 2020. Being so far up Xi's @r$3 will only make you blind and not really change reality. 

Trump's weaknesses endangered mostly American lives but China is the main culprit as far as the free world is concerned except for some baki or commie snakes like you. 

Actually 17 November atleast.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/13/first-covid-19-case-happened-in-november-china-government-records-show-report

44 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/science/bat-coronavirus-strain-found-in-two-species-of-bats-in-india-icmr-niv-study/article31345046.ece/amp/

Yes, But that info is bsolutely misleading because now any medicre gene reaer can say Virus strain did come from bats. However, question is, which lab synthesised the bat genecode into virus to be such that it can be absorbed by humans. And why did they do so? 
Was it a weapon or for medical study.

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

I have nothing against it that China should be held responsible for hiding the information. I myself believe that China is culprit. Why then you are constantly blaming me for defending China? 

My stand is clear that despite hiding of information by China, still so much information were available, which made it possible for South Korea to go nuts in fighting against the spread of this virus, while your beloved TRUMP was sitting on his ass and was doing nothing except for telling the nation that all is under control of his great team. 

China is responsible for hiding the information,  but China is not responsible for the laziness and wrong decisions of Trump. 

And WHO does not have any strength and independence to go for it's own ground work in countries like China or US. Thus WHO was dependent upon the information, which were provided by China. 

https://thediplomat.com/2020/04/did-xi-jinping-deliberately-sicken-the-world/

We often ascribe a basic level of humanity to even the cruelest leaders, but People’s Republic of China leader Xi Jinping’s actions have forced us to rethink this assumption. Although the emergence of the novel coronavirus now known as SARS-CoV-2 was probably not due to China’s actions, the emphasis that its authoritarian system places on hiding bad news likely gave the disease a sizable head start infecting the world. But most ominously, China’s obsession with image and Machtpolitik raises serious questions about its lack of moral limits.

At some point the Chinese Communist Party learned of the epidemic and made a decision to hide its existence, hoping it went away. Exposés in Hong Kong’s South China Morning Post and the Chinese mainland’s Caixin show that the information that did flow out of China early in the crisis did so only because of the courage of individual Chinese people in the face of government repression. People in the Wuhan epicenter, however, began to get wise — and scared (here and here) — by the end of December 2019, forcing their government to say something. The authorities gave the impression of a nontransmissible disease already under containment. We know now this was entirely false, likely designed more to ease civil unrest than protect the people.

The mayor of Wuhan even suggested that the central government prevented him from revealing details about the epidemic until January 20. Considering the first public announcements came out of Wuhan on January 1, we can assume that Xi had a sense of the danger prior to that.

Clearly, downplaying the disease wasn’t working and it was time for the Party to get serious. But how serious? Would it provide full cooperation to the international community? Would being seen as the source of this virus hurt its international image? Beyond these, there was a darker dimension: the more Beijing cooperated, the less the disease stood to affect other countries. This includes countries China sees as a threat to its existence, like the United States. Why should China suffer the effects of a pandemic while others stayed safe — and increased their strength relative to China — based on China’s own costly experience?

Such a question is of course inimical to human decency. And yet we must consider that Xi Jinping has produced the greatest program of ethnic cleansing in the world today. He has curtailed freedoms in China severely and is the father of the panopticon state. His incessant military buildup threatens neighbors while using economic and other subversive means to erode the sovereignty of countries around the world. We should not assume it was beyond his imagining to withhold a degree of support from the international community to ensure that China would not suffer alone.

Strong evidence supports this idea. Hearing the World Health Organization (WHO) repeat and praise the Party line while giving short shrift to health advice until quite recently has alarmed many. Seeing Beijing sell defective wares and claim it as humanitarian aid has angered many more. Spreading disinformation during the crisis and hinting at using life-saving goods for leverage (original here) — while denying even the faintest hint of wrongdoing — I suspect have ruined China’s reputation for some time to come. In short, China’s good offices have been reserved almost entirely for burnishing its image at the world’s expense, while calling it “the greatest kindness and good deeds.”

None of this can prove whether or when Xi made a deliberate decision to withhold information in order to imperil others. However, as a long-time student and admirer of China, it is with great sadness I must concede that such a state — and its increasingly paranoid leader — might very well provide less than full cooperation to stem the pandemic of the century in the crass pursuit of its own interests. This may constitute biological warfare. But even if it doesn’t Xi should be brought to account for his other crimes against humanity.

28 minutes ago, sandeep said:

They had the authority to push China for more information, and honesty.  They chose not to.  They chose to "kow-tow".  Go and google what that word means,

I don't think that WHO has such powers to make such demands from powerful countries like China or US or even to countries in the league of India. 

On the other hand, Trump got all the power to demand such thing from China. 

Also the US Intelligence agencies got all the powers to provide the real information about what happening in Wuhan. 

But despite having all the powers at his disposal, still it was TRUMP who was "praising" China and it's president for making great fight against the Coronavirus and sharing all the information with the world. 

That is why posted the Video above about timeline of Trump praising China till March, but you seems to neglected to watch the real facts. 

Mr fake atheist.

Your behaviour made me to remember Trump, who is also blaming all Media houses and all those who oppose him to be "Fake". 

41 minutes ago, Clarke said:

but but WHO USA Doctor Trump blah blah.

*counts yuan provided per misleading propaganga post*

Funny thing is, Guardian is leftiest of left Outlet. Role of WHO so far has been nothing but questionable. Either they colluded with China more than they should have, or they are just Chinese mouthpiece 

10 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

If China hid it for the first 6 weeks, then I have no problem in making China answerable to this. In fact, China should open up along with all other countries of the world. And it is only going to happen if we make UNO and WHO like organisations more stronger and independent. There is no other option available except for UNO and WHO. 

But Trump is doing exactly the opposite. He is destroying both UNO and WHO. 

Even if WHO reacted late/wrong, still I don't blame WHO while it gets a lot of funding from China. Thus WHO is neither strong nor independent. And now Trump wants to completely destroy it. 

Secondly, it may be that China didn't let the world know about the virus for the first 6 weeks. But later it implemented the Lockdown and indeed successfully won the battle against the virus. But Trump supporters are accusing China of providing false information about the Lockdown too, which undermines the importance of the lockdown. I don't think China is providing false information about the situation after the lockdown and indeed lockdown brings the positive required results. 

No, no, no, no.... You trust CCP too much.

China knew about the human to human transmission of the virus long back and Taiwan did inform the WHO about it as well, which the WHO ignored deliberately. 

Again, the origins of the virus is not yet officially confirmed and the theory that CCP deliberately created it cannot be ruled out yet.

5 hours ago, Singh bling said:

10 hours ago, rkt.india said:

The virus did come from the bat.

But the big question is - Did the virus jump from animals to humans naturally or was it manually extracted in a lab and got spread outside? If the second case is true, then the intentions are questionable.