Who is your favorite Indian television NEWS ANCHOR?

Manny_Pacquiao

New anchors  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the best news anchor?

• Sreenivasan Jain - NDTV
    • Ravish Kumar - NDTV
    • Rahul Kanwal - India Today
    • Rajdeep Sardesai - India Today
    • Zaka Jacob - CNN News18
    • Rahul Shivshankar - Times Now
    • Navika Kumar - Times Now
    • Sudhir Chaudhary - Zee
    • Rajat Sharma - IndiaTV
    • Arnab Goswami - Republic
    • Deepak Chaurasia - News Nation
    • Suresh Chavankhe - Sudarshan News
    • Other - post below

14 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Have you Screen Bahn recently. Her face looks wrong especially near the mouth and jaw. Also her eyes and overall look give impression she is drunk or hasn't slept. She is no more beautiful. Having said that her knowledge and interviews she takes is very good. Very spontaneous as well as thoughtful.

I have more or less stopped watching these news channels, sad to hear about Bhan.

This is my list from a few years back, though I do keep myself updated with the insta pages of Sonia and Gargi. Gargi converted to my favorite religion and got married to an Islamofascist called Yusuf Ahmad Ansari (Hamid Ansari's relative, also don/terrorist Mukhtar Ansari's nephew)  so I was very angry and stopped following (e-stalking) her for a couple of years but I think I am more mature and forgiving now, she's back in business as far as I am concerned. Doing weekly yajna so that she leaves her harami husband and begins her path towards redemption aka ghar wapsi. 

Edited by Gollum

16 minutes ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

LOL, i'm amazed some of you guys actually follow chavankhe...he's a legend

See, I was planning to take a week off from internet since I have a lot of work to do. Thanks to you I will be searching videos of our Sudarshan legend for the next gazillion hours. Gee thanks Manny. 

22 minutes ago, maniac said:

I didn’t put him in the news anchor bucket. The guy is an institution himself.

Yes he is, a national treasure. 

More than anchors recently I am seeing this defense analyst col Shailendra Singh On some debates. The guy is awesome.

He keeps his cool to the most ridiculous of statements and then owns the opposition in a chill, calm and collected way. Need more of this guy.

Love Gaurav Arya but I have a fear he is slowly turning into our own version of Zaid Hamid. Has a loooooong way to deteriorate before he gets to that level but that’s just my observation.

General Bakshi saab is a little too emtoional.

you need more guys like him

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

Ayesha Faridi is daughter in law of Vengsarkar. She is awesome.

Saw the wedding images, ghar wapsi :aha::yay:

Respect for Colonel shot up 300%, kaisa beta paida kiya bhai ne, my 2nd fav cricketer after Sir Aggy. 

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

More than anchors recently I am seeing this defense analyst col Shailendra Singh On some debates. The guy is awesome.

He keeps his cool to the most ridiculous of statements and then owns the opposition in a chill, calm and collected way. Need more of this guy.

Love Gaurav Arya but I have a fear he is slowly turning into our own version of Zaid Hamid. Has a loooooong way to deteriorate before he gets to that level but that’s just my observation.

General Bakshi saab is a little too emtoional.

you need more guys like him

Also need an Arya. Guy knows how to troll the Markhors and spoil their mood, every team needs one member like him.

Compile our 9 pm media activities, add subs, a lil bit of editing and soundtrack, put on Netflix. The show will win 20 Emmys every year till the end of time, itna content hai hamare paas. And after its first two seasons people will ask Heisenberg who? Tony Soprano who? 

Palki Sharma Upadhyay(Wion)

Rohit Sardana

Amish Devgan (TV18) - emotionally charged up, exposes anti-nationals and hypocrites well.

Rubika Liyaqat

Gaurav Arya

And ofcourse, lookswise @Gollum post wins the thread/universe. Let me explore Shaili chopra more abhi...

7 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

What about Sonal Mehrotra and Palki Sharma? :Giggity:

On a serious note, I am hearing good things about Rishabh Gulati.

I knew you would bring up Sonal, seriously man what do you see in her?

Sonal Mehrotra talks to Newslaundry - YouTubeENBA BEST IN DEPTH SERIES SONAL MEHROTRA - YouTube