They are a scavenging people: Declassified tapes reveal Richard Nixon's hate for Indians

Gollum

11 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

you are saying indian americans are voting for indias best interest rather than their own interest and well being?.they would rather vote to make their  lives worse to save india from its terrible neighbors?

IMO, Islamists, liberal fanatics(i feel they are paid) and other politicians, are very adept and highly successful in branding a person racist (Yes racist , not just anti Muslim) and bigot as soon as the leader voices concern over Islamic practices and its inability to reform with time.

In UK, post article 370, there was a election.  Boris Johnson was called bigot racist and so on. He was even asked to do a enquiry on Islamophobia withing Tory Party. Why, was he branded like that, because few years back a he wrote a article on Muslim women wearing Buraqa and compared their appearance as "Post Box". Most Indian origin people who were Labour voted for Tories. Because they could see it and also do a trade off between their personal life requirement vs Indian national Interest.

BTW: I have never seen in all history of UK parliament, that 3 Indians were among top 5 of UK PMO. That ends all BS about Tories/Johnson being racist

1 hour ago, cowboysfan said:

you are saying indian americans are voting for indias best interest rather than their own interest and well being?.they would rather vote to make their  lives worse to save india from its terrible neighbors?

Yes absolutely one of the factors. I don’t how trump is making their lives worse. Most businesses got bail outs and stimulus checks. He is pumping lot of money in to economy.  They are also worried about the riots in America. It has damaged many local businesses. People would be worried about safety. Repubs have portrayed BLM as ultra left movement and successful at that. Democrats are little late to the party. Their statement regarding riots and lawlessness came a bit late. Life is tough for h1bs and non immigrants though.

Edited by gattaca

5 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Yes absolutely one of the factors. I don’t how trump is making their lives worse. Most businesses got bail outs and stimulus checks. He is pumping lot of money in to economy.  They are also worried about the riots in America. It has damaged many local businesses. People would be worried about safety. Repubs have portrayed BLM as ultra left movement and successful at that. Democrats are little late to the party. Their statement regarding riots and lawlessness came a bit late. Life is tough for h1bs and non immigrants though.

Also isnt Police which was involved in most riots and movement in various US places was actually under demcrats? I mean isnt it like blaming Modi for Maharashtra Police Coverup in SSR case.

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

Also isnt Police which was involved in most riots and movement in various US places was actually under demcrats? I mean isnt it like blaming Modi for Maharashtra Police Coverup in SSR case.

Yes they are under democrats. Wisconsin , California and Oregon seeing lot of riots and protests.

3 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

Neither democrats or republicans care about the Indian minority which is very insignificant to have any impact on the votes.

Most Indians are on HIb and other work visas and the ones who are settled are the rich types who will swing either ways but from personal conversations the more affluent Indians usually vote republican and this has nothing to do with patriotism or anything but the tax breaks republicans provide as they have usually rich friendly policies .

The ones who are anti-Trump are the woke millenials types who are either students with no voting rights or may be the young ABCD’s who might be a strong influential group 15-20 years from now but far from it right now.

The only ones who might vote for Trump from a “good for India angle” are an even more insignificant minority.  The ones who became American citizens in the last 15-20 years, after coming here for work/ education, is probably the major demographic on ICF, so you may feel that every NRI will vote for Trump based on his friendship with Modi or India. That is an insignificant minority of an already insignificant minority. Also I think there is emotion and then there is being practical which these battle hardened folk are so that even further cuts down the impact of desis voting for Trump.

Edited by maniac

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

Alexandra Daddario to real McCoy: let’s make out,

Real McCoy: First bring me last 25+??? Years of medical history including all details of any surgeries, Gender registration at the time of birth etc.

Her eyes are scary man, McCoy may give a better explanation, she might be an alien or something like that. 

Edited by Gollum

@Real McCoy what about Blake Lively? 

Anyway before I get married will DM you pics and medical history of the fiancee. Only if you give green signal will I go ahead....without doubt you are the foremost expert in the world when it comes to judging these things. 

Edited by Gollum

11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@Real McCoy what about Blake Lively? 

Anyway before I get married will DM you pics and medical history of the fiancee. Only if you give green signal will I go ahead....without doubt you are the foremost expert in the world when it comes to judging these things. 

She's a hollywood celeb so more likely a tranny. You could type her name and transvestigation and you'll find results. I sense some mocking coming from you about sending pics before your marriage but nevertheless I'm sure yours will be a woman :laugh:. Either way if she's a pleb, she's more likely a woman since ordinary people don't have the expensive methods to become a tranny that can pass off as a woman atleast on the TV screen. Check the trannies in your neighborhood. They come with cheap makeup and a saree with exaggerated feminine mannerisms but their whole body language says something different.

51 minutes ago, maniac said:

Alexandra Daddario to real McCoy: let’s make out,

Real McCoy: First bring me last 25+??? Years of medical history including all details of any surgeries, Gender registration at the time of birth etc.

I have always found hollywood celebs as pretty but never had lust when I'm thinking about you know :joyman: Always wondered why. Anna Kournikova fooled me though but then I was an adolsecent. Also when they came out with Angelina Jolie as the most beautiful woman, I was like :dontknow: Now it all makes sense. I'm not watching any movies not even netflix, amazon, etc which has replaced hollywood

45 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Her eyes are scary man, McCoy may give a better explanation, she might be an alien or something like that. 

I have heard about child kidnappings in the US and sometimes these children are sodomized/castrated and turned into trannies. Most of the pedo rings focus on boys more than girls although girls are also abducted. If you think Indian cinema is worst, you don't know what happens in hollywood. some people call it hellywood. Most of the foster homes are there for this reason. There are also reports of foster parents or someone known to them molesting them. When a child is subjected to such trauma, they become mind controlled slaves and some occultists believe that some other power (call them aliens or demons) takes control over their body. So her eyes look scary because there may be someone else looking through them :fear:

17 minutes ago, maniac said:

This one even I have my doubts

Never focused on desi celebs but Kareena Kappor has a man jaw and when they were little even Karishma looked suspect. Also Deepika Padukone with her ad on feminism is a bit sketchy. Those who promote feminism are usually trannies from back in the day when it was invented for social enginnering

PS - Saif Ali Khan in his early days looks more like a female than Karishma. Even if he was a guy, he wouldn't last long in Afghanistan :lol:

Edited by Real McCoy