Hollywood Trannies and other trannies on TV

Real McCoy

12 minutes ago, Norman said:

Brad Pitt is a women too ? :facepalm:

Are there any "straight" people left on this planet ? :confused:

Even the author of that bitchute video has said that FTMs (Female to Male) are harder to spot than MTFs because they maybe undergoing testosterone therapy. Testosterone is a powerful hormone which can make even the most feminine woman into a male that looks like a normal male on the outside. It is the reason why MTFs dont age well because even though they take estrogen and plastic surgeries, whatever testosterone left in them still manages to come back and screw up their faces once they get older. Also the bone structure is still there. Look at Angelina Jolie's pics. She looks more like an alien by the day. Its easier to notice bone structure differences in MTFs than FTMs. Even if Brad Pitt is a man he still shacked up with Aniston and Jolie later on. That makes him gay or whatever new term they have these days. Or maybe it was just a relationship for show and they maybe dating someone else which I doubt very much. Most celebs live in a bubble with other celebs just like in Bollywood.

The tranny agenda has really kicked off in the last 5 years. It all started when Bruce Jenner from the Kardashians became one. That show is a complete brainwashing tool. Now you can't go a day without seeing a news article about a tranny.

Transgenders are mentally ill and need treatment, not encouragement to continue their behaviour. Even the WHO had transgenderism as a mental disease until just a few years ago.

I have nothing against gays (although I think environmental factors do have some impact on them turning out like that) but I cannot tolerate transgenderism being pushed by the media as something normal.

3 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Is this also prevelant in Bollywood? I've always had slight suspicions about Neha Sharma and Yami Gautum.

I guess they call it the new world order. I don't follow bollywood that much but won't rule out the new bunch of stars that are starting to pop up. Priyanka Chopra has done baywatch, won miss universe and worked for unicef as some ambassador. She is highly suspect with broad shoulders lol.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/E5QfNE0ZwxLt/

9 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

The tranny agenda has really kicked off in the last 5 years. It all started when Bruce Jenner from the Kardashians became one. That show is a complete brainwashing tool. Now you can't go a day without seeing a news article about a tranny.

Transgenders are mentally ill and need treatment, not encouragement to continue their behaviour. Even the WHO had transgenderism as a mental disease until just a few years ago.

There are some who are genuinely born with a medical condition. You cannot generalize like that. May be I am thinking transvestite. I always thought they are they same thing.

9 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

I have nothing against gays (although I think environmental factors do have some impact on them turning out like that) but I cannot tolerate transgenderism being pushed by the media as something normal.

Even the gays are a product of these times. When they were kids, they get sexually molested by an adult and develop a "revenge" mechanism to do it to other kids when they are older. Pedophilia is a major factor. Water supplies and air are polluted especially with man made things sometimes even intentionally with flouride in some countries. Vaccinations are considered normal in this day and age. Also children who are cirucumcized after a few days of birth are affected mentally and their brain develops differently.There are several factors. Homosexuality was not normal in the 90s in India and it is still not accepted. in the west, it was not accepted until 2000 and are still looked down upon. Maybe they are not responsible for how their world view is shaped but if said homosexual comes after someone else's kids, then there is a problem. Trans/homosexuals/lgbt whatever new term they introduce shouldn't be encouraged as you said but they play a crucial role in the elites plan for NWO

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

There are some who are genuinely born with a medical condition. You cannot generalize like that. May be I am thinking transvestite. I always thought they are they same thing.

Those that are born that way are a miniscule portion of the trans community. Most of them abduct little kids and chop their balls and reshape them into their own image. make you think when the OT god said lets make man in our image from a different light

^^^ Jones and Icke are controlled oppositions and everyone who talks anything different from mainstream media is called a tin foil hat and is often compared to idiots like Jones. There's a reason he is wearing a tinfoil hat. I don't think I will make any progress with you. You had your fun just move along now :wave:

11 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Not gonna hear a word against Alex Jones.

I'm sorry but he never mentions the jews behind it all. He is married to a jewess by the way. His show is owned by Time Warner, a big TV conglomerate. people have called him on it and he was forced to make a response.

^^^ Atleast in hollywood and music industry, if somebody's not a tranny, it won't get celebrity status. They were groomed from childhood for their roles in deceiving the people. Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, etc grew up as child stars in disney and disney is well known for pedophilia.

On 9/13/2020 at 11:14 AM, Ranvir said:

Is there any need in evolutionary biology for transgender that and any genetic associations will help. Read somewhere that boys born after several brothers tend to cross dress that could be depopulation or natural tool for genetic variety.