Dravida bug spreading in Bengaluru

coffee_rules

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

Based on that guy, not every tranny looks like Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt :laugh: I guess

Thats because they are celebs and can afford plastic surgery. No the owners of hollywood are paying for the surgery because they were kidnapped or sold into celeb status while they were very young. No matter what you do, you still look like a wreck in the end. But these one ugh

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Other pics in spoilers. But transgender man giving birth wallah everyone must see. Has has ke peth dukh raha hai. 

No thanks buddy. I just had my dinner. Dont want to grab my puke bucket :sick:

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Now we can’t even have soy sauce? Well, those manchurians, chicken 65s, chilli paneer, chili fried rice that you gorge on the streets have dollops of soy sauce. So don’t be surprised if you become one what you are posting :rofl:

Stopped having all that. No soy for me, used to have soy milk after workout for a couple of months 7-8 years back. My trainer opened my eyes, thank God for that, that **** will never enter my body. My mom once made some soy paneer dish without asking me, I got angry and dumped it in the dustbin before her, freaks me out.

27 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Thread started to shed light on some morons vandalizing Hindi signs. We are discussing everything under the sun apart from OP topic :hysterical:

South Indian food ✓

US diaspora relations ✓

Gujjus and their success secrets ✓

Trannies ✓

Man boobs ✓

To be continued....

I'll keep updating the list. :phehe:

23 minutes ago, Norman said:

South Indian food ✓

US diaspora relations ✓

Gujjus and their success secrets ✓

Trannies ✓

Man boobs ✓

To be continued....

I'll keep updating the list. :phehe:

You forgot

casteism

casteist slurs

Moderation acts 
deletes and bans

food wars and bragging rights

This is a desi potboiler. 

Just get IPL and Sachinphiles/Sachinphobists

to complete full circle

52 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Stopped having all that. No soy for me, used to have soy milk after workout for a couple of months 7-8 years back. My trainer opened my eyes, thank God for that, that **** will never enter my body. My mom once made some soy paneer dish without asking me, I got angry and dumped it in the dustbin before her, freaks me out.

It is total BS that soy products cause feminization.  Trainers have no training in biochemistry or the scientific method and just go with whatever anecdotal crap they can come up with.  A grand total of 2 men in this whole world have had this happen and they were consuming 3 liters or soymilk a day for years. 

Killing myths is like killing raktabeeja.  Maybe I need to feminize into Kali-maa.

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

What if males now develop breast cancer. That will be the ultimate tragedy :facepalm:

It is a reality already. ACS states the following...

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/breast-cancer-in-men/about/what-is-breast-cancer-in-men.html

Breast cancer occurs mainly in women, but men can get it, too. Many people do not realize that men have breast tissue and that they can develop breast cancer. Cells in nearly any part of the body can become cancer and can spread to other areas.”

Just now, coffee_rules said:

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/breast-cancer-in-men/about/what-is-breast-cancer-in-men.html

Breast cancer occurs mainly in women, but men can get it, too. Many people do not realize that men have breast tissue and that they can develop breast cancer. Cells in nearly any part of the body can become cancer and can spread to other areas.”

OonkaNree ... adanne naanu heLde ... myaalnodee :-).

Soy is not even a natural product. Its seeds are manufactured by Monsanto and you look into that company and you will find that it basically owns FDA. FDA itself is basically a setup to make americans believe the food in the grocery stores is good for health. Soy made from Monsanto seeds which started as a pesticide manufacturer is harmful to health forget growing man boobs or whatever. Its a silent poison that will kill humans after torturing them with cancer or whatever disease that it will bring up. It won't kill you immediately because then they will find out what it is about. It will shorten lifespan of people who the elites consider to be useless eaters and farm animals at best.

Monsanto has also opened its headquarters in India in Bengaluru. It proposed a plan to plant GM brinjal into Indian soil and when farmers protested, the supreme court ordered them not to plant it. But these b@stards went ahead and planted it anyway with some politicians in their back pocket. Finally they relented this was 5-6 years back. But the headquarters are still there and who knows what interesting poison they are coming up with.

24 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Most of the cancer develops during "free" testing for breast cancer. Testing involves radiation on breast. And once the radiation goes inside, it will create a tumor which is the body's immune response to a foreign object which may or may not go away but still not that dangerous. And with every yearly checkup, more radiation will break body's immune system and you get cancer. Then its chemotherapy to ultimately kill the person. I'm sure the soyboys and degenerates that @Gollum posted will check for it and they will run a news story that this "man" got a breast cancer :no:

Edit : In some european countries, they are pushing for a legislation that will make yearly breast cancer testing from the age of 18 mandatory :shock:

Edited by Real McCoy

1 hour ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

It is total BS that soy products cause feminization.  Trainers have no training in biochemistry or the scientific method and just go with whatever anecdotal crap they can come up with.  A grand total of 2 men in this whole world have had this happen and they were consuming 3 liters or soymilk a day for years. 

Killing myths is like killing raktabeeja.  Maybe I need to feminize into Kali-maa.

Sorry not taking any chance bro. Similar reason I skip leg day in gym, height decreases if you do heavy squats, intervertebral disc compression. May be temporary but why take chance? I am exactly 183 cm tall, can't risk coming below 6 feet. Won't test my luck :phehe:

Edited by Gollum