Under appreciated/rated songs from famous music directors/albums

maniac

2 minutes ago, zen said:

RD Burman has many gems (in fact most compositions are of good to great status). I am not sure where the below stands, but below is one of my favorites:

Good one bro. Try to steer from the more mainstream hits from another legend RD

5 hours ago, maniac said:

Let me start with AR Rehman

Everyone knows Taal was a block buster album but this song feat sanskaari bauji often gets ignored. If you have the right music system, the ghatam (a South Indian percussion instrument) sounds amazing 

This is actually my favourite song from Taal. It never got the recognition of Taal se Taal or Ishq Bina. 

12 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

RDB’s better composition than much hyped , 1942 A Love story, , after his death...

:hail: SPB classic. 

Great movie in original Malayalam from Mohanlal, remade a Hindi by Priyadarshan with Jackie Shroff. Amrish Puri acted well.

Well 1942 love story deserved the hype. Every song was good. After a decade of underwhelming music, RDBs swan song reminded us why he was one of the greatest indian composers. It's not just Ek lakdi ko dekha(that is hyped), it's rooth na jaana, Kuch na Kaho, and so many others. It's quite underrated

On 10/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, coffee_rules said:

Another ARR gem from Unnikrishnan got him his National Award, but hardly  a popular song. Everybody knows the 12 different version of Muqqala Muqabla

It is based on a very rare Karnatic music raga called Kedaram. Tryly great singing from Unni and great composition from ARR

if you like ennavale song , you would like this margali poovae song as well ..