Emmanuel Macrons plan to reorganise Islam

Laaloo

3 hours ago, PunterLog said:

They are a bigger problem than Islam. If Governments deal with an iron fist, there's nothing the Islamic community can do either in Europe or India. The Jihadis in general act the way they do because they know that the left will provide cover for them.

The moment they realize that the government won't * around and will hurt them, they'll begin to behave.

The one thing I admire about China is the way CCP deals with Uyghurs. That's the only language Muslims understand.

Bingo. Notice how in Saudi Arabia where a hard line is taken against any dissidence this sort of behaviour is not tolerated. 

Europe barring a few exceptions in the east has more or less capitulated to leftist jihadism, once that door is open the barbarians enter and civilisations begin to crumble.   

2 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Is the attacker a Pakistani? I won't be surprised if he is. Have you seen the thread about this on PeePee there are some people actually trying to defend the attacker in a very subtle way.

The attacker seems to be from Chechnya.

On PP, one guy was saying that both the vicitm and the murderer were idiots. That's an indirect way of saying that he supports the killing.

1 hour ago, PunterLog said:

The attacker seems to be from Chechnya.

On PP, one guy was saying that both the vicitm and the murderer were idiots. That's an indirect way of saying that he supports the killing.

oh its KKWC. That guy is weird af and a terrorist sympathizer, I don't know why someone doesn't report him to the authorities. People like him are menace for the society

I think to blame Indian Muslims for this attack and attacking them on SM is wrong bc from my experience, they are the most peaceful Muslims, maybe living in harmony with other religions have a lot to do with it. 

Meanwhile coming back to the incident, I am surprised that it was a non Pakistani or Arab person because I didn't know that some Russian Muslim would be that OTT. I agree with some guy on PeePee that I won't be surprised if this guy becomes a national hero for Pakistan.

2 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I think to blame Indian Muslims for this attack and attacking them on SM is wrong bc from my experience, they are the most peaceful Muslims, maybe living in harmony with other religions have a lot to do with it. 

Meanwhile coming back to the incident, I am surprised that it was a non Pakistani or Arab person because I didn't know that some Russian Muslim would be that OTT. I agree with some guy on PeePee that I won't be surprised if this guy becomes a national hero for Pakistan.

Indian Muslims are no different to Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. They are somewhat peaceful when in a small minority. They're not so peaceful in Kashmir are they? And now it looks like they are getting up to similar tricks in Bengal.

1 minute ago, Ranvir said:

Indian Muslims are no different to Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. They are somewhat peaceful when in a small minority. They're not so peaceful in Kashmir are they? And now it looks like they are getting up to similar tricks in Bengal.

Man you have no idea about Pakistanis. If you don't believe me then go to a Facebook page of some Pakistani news channel and look at the comments on this incident. Indian Muslims are far better and Kashmir is a political issue not a religious one so their "attacks" are politically motivated. 90% of Indian Muslims are peaceful and wouldn't do anything like this. Very wrong from you and a lot of posters on this app to generalise the whole community over a few attacks.

59 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Man you have no idea about Pakistanis. If you don't believe me then go to a Facebook page of some Pakistani news channel and look at the comments on this incident. Indian Muslims are far better and Kashmir is a political issue not a religious one so their "attacks" are politically motivated. 90% of Indian Muslims are peaceful and wouldn't do anything like this. Very wrong from you and a lot of posters on this app to generalise the whole community over a few attacks.

I'm not a fan of Islam to begin with and I don't have a great opinion about Indian Muslims either.

But, Indian Muslims are far better than Pakistanis. Pakistanis are gutter level trash. The entire Pakistani state has brainwashed them with state sponsored hatred towards non-Muslims since childhood.

If you ever spoke directly to an educated moderate Pakistani Muslim you'd realize that he's just as radical as an extremist Indian Muslim.

Edited by PunterLog

1 hour ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I think to blame Indian Muslims for this attack and attacking them on SM is wrong bc from my experience

Not blaming all Indian Muslims, only those who are spouting filth on various SM platforms hailing this attack, and there are enough of them to be worried about. We recently had riots in Bengaluru over a blasphemy case and a section of the city was completely burnt down, including police stations and schools. A few died, huge loss of property. Likewise you may not be familiar but we had pan-India riots (one sided) in 2015-16 over a blasphemy case (blasphemer simply replied in kind to an extremist called Azam Khan), govt succumbed to pressure and he was put in jail for a year, after his release he was tracked down and beheaded by a couple of fanatics from Gujarat. Even the liberal darling Owaisi gave death threats, most Indian Muslims celebrated that murder. These are facts, there is video proof. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Not blaming all Indian Muslims, only those who are spouting filth on various SM platforms hailing this attack, and there are enough of them to be worried about. We recently had riots in Bengaluru over a blasphemy case and a section of the city was completely burnt down, including police stations and schools. A few died, huge loss of property. Likewise you may not be familiar but we had pan-India riots (one sided) in 2015-16 over a blasphemy case (blasphemer simply replied in kind to an extremist called Azam Khan), govt succumbed to pressure and he was put in jail for a year, after his release he was tracked down and beheaded by a couple of fanatics from Gujarat. Even the liberal darling Owaisi gave death threats, most Indian Muslims celebrated that murder. These are facts, there is video proof. 

I don't usually get into religious discussions, but this act on the French teacher is as vile and disgusting as it gets.  One thing is for sure, reform can only come from within and, right now, it is clear that the reformist and moderate voices of Islam seem to be drowned out.   Can only hope I am wrong.