Emmanuel Macrons plan to reorganise Islam

Laaloo

Worst reaction in Bangladesh. Hindu shops and houses too have been targeted. Even Bakis haven't stooped so low, at least if media reports are to be believed. 

Le Pen has specifically pointed out Pak/BD and says no immigration from these 2 countries.

On 10/16/2020 at 2:31 PM, Gollum said:

Price of PCness, libbus will enjoy such scenes so there's that. 

I am a fairly liberal person, but if this was my neighborhood and the city I was living in and I was in the charge of legislation, I would try to wipe this out as quickly as possible, otherwise I would be living in an Islamic State.

USA needs to take a good look at what is happening in France.

On 10/5/2020 at 2:06 PM, Laaloo said:

Sadly he is preaching to the wrong crowd. These people have no understanding of separation of church and state. Yet they have no problem going and living in a democractic society. France is phucked! Next is England and the other Western European nations. 

Sadly another beheading waiting to happen.

1 hour ago, Audiophile said:

I am a fairly liberal person, but if this was my neighborhood and the city I was living in and I was in the charge of legislation, I would try to wipe this out as quickly as possible, otherwise I would be living in an Islamic State.

USA needs to take a good look at what is happening in France.

USA is still safe IMO as far as this particular issue is concerned, most American victims are from outside mainland USA. Maybe not as safe as Japan and South Korea but long way away from critical mass. I hope your leaders will be wise enough when they see some of the other first world countries suffer. 

France, England, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands etc different matter. They won't have it easy once M population is 15-20% which won't take long...as per various projection models may take anywhere between 10-30 years but it will happen (in some cases as high as 35%), inevitable. Africa and Asia already in turmoil because of the clash in civilizations. Countries like Russia and China will have their own methods to solve the crisis, may appear crude in the eyes of most (esp westerners), but their country, their rules. PCness, appeasement, denial won't defeat radical Islam that much we can all agree. 

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Audiophile said:

'How' is the question? Immigration reforms? Reform in Islam? Do you think those things will work? Muslims still have veto power in most democracies, they don't even adopt family planning measures. Education, income etc are cited as possible regions but the TFR of Muslim women in a highly literate and well to do region (Malabar) is higher than that of Hindus in many of the backward districts in Hindi heartland....you won't find a single converse example. One can't be in denial about the factor of religion, no amount of mental gymnastics can disprove the role of religion and Islamic decision making structure, inbuilt unchallenged patriarchy, aversion to reform etc. 

Modi govt wants to bring in population control bill, nobody has a problem except Muslims....the only community that came out in large numbers to protest, incite, mobilize, top leaders in Assam even threatened large scale violence. And liberals, intelligentsia are arguing against the bill, just to appease Muslim section....this when Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, Parsis, tribals all are unfazed. Similarly Modi plans to increase legal age of marriage for women from 18 to 21....adivasis who are generally the soft targets of such decisions haven't protested but Muslims have vetoed it, and we all know their appetite for violence, mass disobedience, unrest etc. It was this BJP govt and its efforts which outlawed triple talaq (taboo topic since 1947), made him enemy number one not just among Islamic clerics but also Muslim women (imagine the brainwash!!!!) and LW. Polygamy became illegal in India in 1956, uniformly for all of its citizens except for Muslims, Modi is pushing for UCC and again troubled waters because of sensitive subjects like this.  

Now Macron talks about reform in Islam, he will have death threats for the rest of his life. So not just an India specific problem. I don't think there is an easy way out. 

Edited by Gollum

ImageImageImageImage

CCP/PLA to the north

PakMil to the west

And these people to our east (and within our borders)

What great neighbors!!!! 2021 Bengal election, same stunts will be repeated in the state in the coming weeks/months. Happened in 2015-16, will happen again, Mamata will allow and then blame IB, RAW and our forces. 

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

'How' is the question? Immigration reforms? Reform in Islam? Do you think those things will work? Muslims still have veto power in most democracies, they don't even adopt family planning measures. Education, income etc are cited as possible regions but the TFR of Muslim women in a highly literate and well to do region (Malabar) is higher than that of Hindus in many of the backward districts in Hindi heartland....you won't find a single converse example. One can't be in denial about the factor of religion, no amount of mental gymnastics can disprove the role of religion and Islamic decision making structure, inbuilt unchallenged patriarchy, aversion to reform etc. 

Modi govt wants to bring in population control bill, nobody has a problem except Muslims....the only community that came out in large numbers to protest, incite, mobilize, top leaders in Assam even threatened large scale violence. And liberals, intelligentsia are arguing against the bill, just to appease Muslim section....this when Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, Parsis, tribals all are unfazed. Similarly Modi plans to increase legal age of marriage for women from 18 to 21....adivasis who are generally the soft targets of such decisions haven't protested but Muslims have vetoed it, and we all know their appetite for violence, mass disobedience, unrest etc. It was this BJP govt and its efforts which outlawed triple talaq (taboo topic since 1947), made him enemy number one not just among Islamic clerics but also Muslim women (imagine the brainwash!!!!) and LW. Polygamy became illegal in India in 1956, uniformly for all of its citizens except for Muslims, Modi is pushing for UCC and again troubled waters because of sensitive subjects like this.  

Now Macron talks about reform in Islam, he will have death threats for the rest of his life. So not just an India specific problem. I don't think there is an easy way out. 

Reform in Islam has to come from within. Macron can do shyt about that. You are correct that he already has a price on his head. There will be a time when he will no longer be the President and the extra security. He will have to go in to hiding like Salman Rushdie had to after writing The Satanic Wars.

Only way reform can happen if the moderate Muslims realize that their religion in its current interpretation is incompatible with the norms of the modern society. You cannot get your panties in a bunch everytime somone criticizes or mocks Islam. Religious books are not to be taken verbatim because they were written in medieval times. And you have to recognize the distinction between church and state in a democratic society. This is unfortunately not France's problem any more, this is a global problem. And there needs to be a global solution. I know it is not easy, but unless Islam goes through a reformation, nothing will change. 

Unfortunately, there is no immediate or short term solution. 

Edited by Audiophile

‘May the Almighty disfigure the face of this creature’: UFC star Khabib Nurmagomedov harshly criticises French President Emmanuel Macron over anti-Islam remarks

No comment about the terror attack, the teacher was beheaded by a Chechen immigrant.

5 Muslim French footballers including Karim Benzema too have made (or endorsed) objectionable posts about Macron/France on SM. 

Why should our own Khaleel Ahmed be left behind? Not just a mediocre cricketer!!!!

14 hours ago, Audiophile said:

Reform in Islam has to come from within. Macron can do shyt about that. You are correct that he already has a price on his head. There will be a time when he will no longer be the President and the extra security. He will have to go in to hiding like Salman Rushdie had to after writing The Satanic Wars.

Only way reform can happen if the moderate Muslims realize that their religion in its current interpretation is incompatible with the norms of the modern society. You cannot get your panties in a bunch everytime somone criticizes or mocks Islam. Religious books are not to be taken verbatim because they were written in medieval times. And you have to recognize the distinction between church and state in a democratic society. This is unfortunately not France's problem any more, this is a global problem. And there needs to be a global solution. I know it is not easy, but unless Islam goes through a reformation, nothing will change. 

Unfortunately, there is no immediate or short term solution. 

And what is a moderate? Mahathir, and Turkey were seen as moderates, and yet, they are openly very hostile and aggressive.

It's not about reforms, it's plain law & order. When Hindus travel aboard, they respect local laws and customs. So stop the appeasement and offering exclusive benefits to certain communities, the importance is equality and zero tolerance of violence.

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

‘May the Almighty disfigure the face of this creature’: UFC star Khabib Nurmagomedov harshly criticises French President Emmanuel Macron over anti-Islam remarks

No comment about the terror attack, the teacher was beheaded by a Chechen immigrant.

5 Muslim French footballers including Karim Benzema too have made (or endorsed) objectionable posts about Macron/France on SM. 

Why should our own Khaleel Ahmed be left behind? Not just a mediocre cricketer!!!!

Maybe he wanted to bookmark it.