Khushboo Sundar joins Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)

coffee_rules

39 minutes ago, diga said:

Some hotshot IPS officer Annamalai too joined BJP right?  How is his popularity in TN ?

he is one of the deputy BJP TN leader ..

i think BJP is trying to build some image around him  .. he was not popular some 4/5 months back 

36 minutes ago, velu said:

he is one of the deputy BJP TN leader ..

i think BJP is trying to build some image around him  .. he was not popular some 4/5 months back 

Dude how popular is Maridhas in TN? Does he have a future in politics?

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Dude how popular is Maridhas in TN? Does he have a future in politics?

popular only among youtube and twitter users ..

mainstream media is dominated by dmk .. 

social media is balanced , probably bjp punching above its weight in SM ..  but i still think 80/85% of the voters dont bother or know what's going on in SM

1 minute ago, velu said:

popular only among youtube and twitter users ..

mainstream media is dominated by dmk .. 

social media is balanced , probably bjp punching above its weight in SM ..  but i still think 80/85% of the voters dont bother or know what's going on in SM

Wish Maridhas puts proper subtitles in his videos to reach wider audience. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Wish Maridhas puts proper subtitles in his videos to reach wider audience. 

initially DK & DMK cronies tried to bully him , but he was getting good publicity because of them..

now they just ignore him .. good strategy by them though 

now whatever mk stalin does , bjp it cell and admk make it as a circus ... looks like PK is actually working for bjp and screwing dmk

120996455_398479061145465_20216978295680

120924066_1436848859847134_5641106933815

120924066_1436848859847134_5641106933815  

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Reform or just an opportunist? I think she is a very small player in TN politics to cause any impact . Recently, Former IPS officer Annamalai Kuppusamy also joined BJP as TN VP. 

Opportunist. Here's her wikipedia page

Social issues

Opposition by Hindutva groups

Glamour model Kushbu created a controversy on December 2012 when she wore a saree which had images of hindu gods of Ram, Krishna and Hanuman. The Hindu Makkal Katchi demanded her for an apology and threatened to start agitations. She responded by saying that "I am not going to answer every Tom, Dick and Harry. Why should I? There is no need at all. Why are they worried about what a woman sports. Don't they have any other worthwhile work?".[29]

The Hindu Munnani and the Hindu Makkal Katchi filed several cases against kushbu for accusing the actress that she had disrespected Hindu gods by sitting cross-legged with her slippers in front of the idols of Goddesses Lakshmi, Sarswathy and Parvathy during 'pooja' for the muhurat at Chennai on November 22, 2007.[30][31]

Support for jallikattu

Khushbu has been a very vocal supporter of the bull-riding sport jallikattu, and has voiced her opinion at various national and international platforms.[32] She even visited a cattle station in Warnambool, Australia to get a better understanding of how cattle is treated and raised on farms outside India.

AIDS awareness

In 2005, she said in an interview that if girls were to have pre-marital sex, they must safe guard themselves and take precautions to prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. As a result, 22 complaints that she was "defaming Tamil womanhood and chastity" were brought against her, but in 2010 the Supreme Court dismissed all cases.[33][34]

Also she was born a muslim in mumbai. she sees no big deal sitting crosslegged with slippers on in front of Hindu idols which is a no no. in fact orthodox muslims show better understanding than atheist or so so muslims like mumbai muslims :mi:  Most people in mumbai regardless of religion just keep outside appearances but are rarely steadfast in their beliefs. They are like whatever floats the boat, keep it on, focus on paisa and dont rock the boat. Of course I'm stereotyping but there's some truth to it. This creates liberals and fake outrage over silly issues.

Jallikattu was a people's protest. The people denied any speaking powers to actors and celebrities for the same reason that they will divert it to their own causes like kushbu has done here.

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Opportunist. Here's her wikipedia page

Also she was born a muslim in mumbai. she sees no big deal sitting crosslegged with slippers on in front of Hindu idols which is a no no. in fact orthodox muslims show better understanding than atheist or so so muslims like mumbai muslims :mi:  Most people in mumbai regardless of religion just keep outside appearances but are rarely steadfast in their beliefs. They are like whatever floats the boat, keep it on, focus on paisa and dont rock the boat. Of course I'm stereotyping but there's some truth to it. This creates liberals and fake outrage over silly issues.

Jallikattu was a people's protest. The people denied any speaking powers to actors and celebrities for the same reason that they will divert it to their own causes like kushbu has done here.

EkIUyMNVkAAdb3W?format=jpg&name=900x900

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

noooo ..

he is the one who said if bjp wins again we all have to wear kaavi vesti ( saffron dhotti )..

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

EkIUyMNVkAAdb3W?format=jpg&name=900x900

she did convert even before her marriage ..

Khushbu Sundar joins BJP, all set to become a filthy, illiterate, physically ret**ded, brain dead, religiously fanatic monkey: Read how

As Khushbu Sundar quits Congress to join the BJP, her old anti-BJP tweets come back to haunt her

Will only alienate a section of BJP voters, she will make no difference to the party's tally.