Ishant Sharma has been ruled out of IPL 2020

Ankit_sharma03

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Regarding Australia tour, unless it is some other serious complications, this abdominal muscle injury shouldn't take more than few weeks to recover. Its 12th October today, so I think he should be alright by about 10th November. All you need is basic rest and some exercises you are doing regularly. 

Ishant is breaking down rather frequently from January 2019. We need a backup ready for him in test matches. 

He has been bowling fast for 13 years and is well into his 30s. So, injuries may happen more frequently. 

43 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Ishant is breaking down rather frequently from January 2019. We need a backup ready for him in test matches. 

He has been bowling fast for 13 years and is well into his 30s. So, injuries may happen more frequently. 

I agree, we need to prepare some other guys. Also since there won’t be any domestic games or much of practice before the test series, take bigger set of bowlers. 

29 minutes ago, New guy said:

His bounce would have been good in Australia. Personally i wouldn't mind giving tyagi a chance, I have a feeling this kid is the one going to have a long and great career for us

Ishant plays tests only.

Tyagi has played just 1 first class match. He needs to play a couple of full seasons of FC cricket and practice bowling 20 overs a day with pace, intensity, effort, energy and accuracy ... to be ready for test matches.

He just 19 years old. Even if we get him ready by 22, he will still have a long career ahead of him. 

Saini was ready for test matches in early 2018. He had a great Ranji season in 2017-18 and took lots of wickets in the SF and F. He was bowling with high pace, accuracy and seam movement.

At that time, he was 25 only and it was high time he started his international career.

As it stands, he will be 28 in a couple of months.  And we have effectively halved his years of bowling really quick for Team India. Umesh Yadav kept getting chances ahead of him in tests. 

This was poor planning and needs to be rectified ASAP.

Edited by express bowling

Prediction kohli will play umesh over saini in 1st test as he ll think of its pink ball and it ll swing , umesh has a great outswing so lets play him

Not realising when it swings umesh is thr worse coz he starts bowling leg stump line thinking he ll bowl dale steyn kind of out swingers