Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Sunday newspaper headline will be _______

• (Honorable) Chole Bhature cruises to victory
    • (Honorable) Chole Bhature wins a thriller
    • (Vile) Vada Pav wins courtesy cheating
    • (Vile) Vada Pav flukes a win
    • (Vile) Vada Pav wins via cheating+fluke
    • (Vile) Vada Pav wins fair and square (background: Ambani henchmen pointing guns at the chief editors to report so)
  2. 2. How many perfectly valid wides and no-balls won't be called by umps when Bambis are bowling?

3. 3. Latest sneaky tactic(s) employed by Bambis to gain unfair edge will be _______ (multiple options permitted)

• Jio (jersey sponsor of DC) threatening to pull out and make DC players play bare-chested in the match....scared fatsos Pant/Shaw/Hetmyer/Ashwin sit out
    • Food poisoning in DC's hotel before the match
    • Underworld agents of Mota bhai threatening DC players and team management
    • Changing ground dimensions, atmospheric conditions, ball/pitch tampering during break
    • Bribing scorecard keepers, umpires, match ref like previous matches
    • Coach Ponting (ex-Bambi coach) is double agent directly reporting to Nita Ambani
    • Paying Global.Baba to jinx DC once again
    • Cutting transmission mid-match and inventing made up scores all the while DC players in hostage situation with mouth gagged, limbs tied and surrounded by Reliance's death squad
    • Defection of some DC players to dark side (adopting the best practices of Indian politics)
    • DC travel vehicle hijacked on the way to the stadium, MI wins by forfeit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/2020 at 10:29 PM

More worried about Pant's state of mind before Australia. Already we have a liability in VC Rahane, Vihari is bang average, no Rohit, Shaw/Gill as 1st time opener in Oz inspire no confidence, Pujara won't repeat his 2018 heroics and Kohli's test form has declined since the highs of 3-4 years back. Things could get real ugly in 2 months time. 

Just now, Gollum said:

More worried about Pant's state of mind before Australia. Already we have a liability in VC Rahane, Vihari is bang average, no Rohit, Shaw/Gill as 1st time opener in Oz inspire no confidence, Pujara won't repeat his 2018 heroics and Kohli's test form has declined since the highs of 3-4 years back. Things could get real ugly in 2 months time. 

You actually have some expectations for that series?!?!? Hahahaha. It will be a bloodbath. These brown men will be steamrolled. 

Just now, Gollum said:

I think let's stop worrying about Pant. He is not Adam Gilchrist. His competitors in this IPL have outscored him. Let him go back to domestic & earn the call up again. Just looking at his fandom here you would think he was won tons of matches for the country already.

Just now, WC2011INDIA said:

You actually have some expectations for that series?!?!? Hahahaha. It will be a bloodbath. These brown men will be steamrolled. 

I will be fine with a 1-3 series defeat as long as it is competitive. No expectations of series win or even draw, evaporated after NZ disaster. 

If we lose 1-2 I will be happy.

6 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

That reverse sweep split between Kishan & Dekock is a great illustration why Indian batsmen play reverse sweeps amateurishly & these foreigners have mastered it

Indians are not innovative one bit and never will be. They copy others, but still lack the finesse/finishing touch. 

2 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Indians are not innovative one bit and never will be. They copy others, but still lack the finesse/finishing touch. 

I am aghast. What are coaches at junior levels dining. In an earlier match they had shown wrong technique of Dhawan in executing reverse sweep & today Kishan. 

Edited by SK_IH

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

I will be fine with a 1-3 series defeat as long as it is competitive. No expectations of series win or even draw, evaporated after NZ disaster. 

If we lose 1-2 I will be happy.

It will be a whitewash. Truly dark days ahead for Indian cricket. No player will be developed and no senior will perform to his potential if any. 

This team will not get my support unless everyone is kicked out and a new team is assembled. 

2 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

I think let's stop worrying about Pant. He is not Adam Gilchrist. His competitors in this IPL have outscored him. Let him go back to domestic & earn the call up again. Just looking at his fandom here you would think he was won tons of matches for the country already.

Wonder what our highly paid batting coaches, NCA instructors, domestic coaches do with the players. Do they still live in the 80s and 90s? A tiny island country like Lanka with 3rd world infrastructure produces more swashbucklers than India. 

8 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Did you see marnus recent scores in Sheffield cricket? Lol we’re not winning this series. 

Just now, Gollum said:

Wonder what our highly paid batting coaches, NCA instructors, domestic coaches do with the players. Do they still live in the 80s and 90s? A tiny island country like Lanka with 3rd world infrastructure produces more swashbucklers than India. 

Just wrote the same in above post. Coaches at junior levels seem so much outdated & run of the mill. It's been more than 10 years since IPL began & all we have are accumulators.

11 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Ishan Kishan is good. Why is he not in contention for Wicket keeper spot?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I can only think that BCCI thinks they are already getting best of the chances by playing in MI. So they are giving chances to lesser privileged players in the national team. It’s sort of quota selection process...

On top of that you’ve to satisfy the Juvenile captain to satisfy his huge ego...

Otherwise MI alone might hog the national team positions.

Team India winning matches is the least of concerns. 

Edited by asterix

I might have to put @Mariyam on ignore list for a couple of days at least. So don't quote me yam. And remember :wp116:

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Well cheated Bambis

Dhawan was not out, catch not clean....cost us 40 runs and momentum in first 10

Iyer inconclusive but ok, let us give benefit of doubt to bowling side

Harshal Patel blunder, horrible LBW call.....cost us 10 runs in the end, he could have easily played at 100 SR unlike Dubey

At least 5 wides not called, so blatant their bag of filthy tricks, they aren't even trying to hide their bias

Cos of all this tension, other batsmen couldn't play freely, lost another 15 runs min

So in a fair world target will be around 180. But since we are playing Mumbai Mafia.....

What can I say? This is BS, how do you play 11 vs 13 every single *ing time.

We should just forfeit the match, take a principled stand, doesn't matter if our qualification chances diminish, don't play by the mafia rulebook. How does one put up with daylight robbery?

If Bambis have any shame left they should agree to readjust the target to 180 failing which even this campaign of theirs will be asterisked forever. 

All I have to say about this match really :flybye: