The Official Kaanspiracy Theory Thread 2.0

Jimmy Cliff

6 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Business carts of Street vendors Destroyed in India FOR covid guidelines. विनाश

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EhPcLb2B76es/

:ohmy: How come this doesn't appear in the news. there are several channels no one is showing this

This is sad! The street vendors barely break even. Lot of them borrow money for working capital at hefty interest. Every lost day of business causes their debt to grow bigger and out of control. I heard some borrow as daily finance - borrow 900 Rs in the morning, repay 1000 Rs in the evening. The ones who need punishing are people throwing house warming parties with 250-300 people as soon as the lockdown ended. Both the host and the attendees should be thrashed and their vehicles seized,  to be given back after a month with payment of hefty fine. Only then will the losers learn. Despite the death and devastation caused by wave 2, the educated, well heeled people haven't learn a lesson in humility.

1 hour ago, nevada said:

This is sad! The street vendors barely break even. Lot of them borrow money for working capital at hefty interest. Every lost day of business causes their debt to grow bigger and out of control. I heard some borrow as daily finance - borrow 900 Rs in the morning, repay 1000 Rs in the evening. The ones who need punishing are people throwing house warming parties with 250-300 people as soon as the lockdown ended. Both the host and the attendees should be thrashed and their vehicles seized,  to be given back after a month with payment of hefty fine. Only then will the losers learn. Despite the death and devastation caused by wave 2, the educated, well heeled people haven't learn a lesson in humility.

I believe wave2 was caused by vacc. its the authorities and our corrupt politicians who wag their tails when their masters from abroad issue their orders and collect their bread crumbs who are at fault. Isn't it the authorities who broke those carts and the vendors ability to earn their daily bread. They are collecting bad karma. You can blame those who are acting stupid but its not their fault. maybe show them these videos and maybe they will turn around and question the authorities.

19 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I believe wave2 was caused by vacc. its the authorities and our corrupt politicians who wag their tails when their masters from abroad issue their orders and collect their bread crumbs who are at fault. Isn't it the authorities who broke those carts and the vendors ability to earn their daily bread. They are collecting bad karma. You can blame those who are acting stupid but its not their fault. maybe show them these videos and maybe they will turn around and question the authorities.

But the vaccination drive started in earnest after Wave 2 hit us. India started registering serious numbers wrt vaccinations by Mid April. By then the second wave was already in full flow. 

4 hours ago, Mariyam said:

But the vaccination drive started in earnest after Wave 2 hit us. India started registering serious numbers wrt vaccinations by Mid April. By then the second wave was already in full flow. 

Ah but vaccination started in January. Wrong info. and what do you say about the forced vaccinations taking place in villages

8 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Sydney was put in lockdown because unvaccinated idiots who carried the virus went and did hot laps around the state. 

These are the same nut jobs who think 5G cell towers cause the virus, who cry that wearing masks infringe them of their liberties and human rights, etc. 

Just attention seeking pests.

7 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Sydney was put in lockdown because unvaccinated idiots who carried the virus went and did hot laps around the state. 

These are the same nut jobs who think 5G cell towers cause the virus, who cry that wearing masks infringe them of their liberties and human rights, etc. 

Just attention seeking pests.

There we go again calling people as pests. jimmy was referring to the words used and you are taking this on a tangent. your cover is blown when you said you don't eat beef when I pointed out that you said you like rump roast before. I have  @coffee_rules who can confirm. I see you removed your cross dressing avatar you had before. Also why are you liking every post from an actual pest called dery who posts vile LGBT propaganda here. We are all getting to know who the real pests are in this forum.

WTF are you on about? Can never understand what you're saying.

Also, What's with the moral policing? Who are you to tell anyone what to post and not to post?

Mind you own business and don't tell me what to post or not to post.

Note to self: Ignore this guy/girl/thing.

@Jimmy Cliff, I wasn't calling you a pest. My comments were directed at the handful of pests who did the wrong thing and put Sydney into lockdown. Everybody is suffering because of their screw ups. 

Edited by EnterTheVoid

36 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

WTF are you on about? Can never understand what you're saying.

Also, What's with the moral policing? Who are you to tell anyone what to post and not to post?

Mind you own business and don't tell me what to post or not to post.

Note to self: Ignore this guy/girl/thing.

@Jimmy Cliff, I wasn't calling you a pest. My comments were directed at the handful of pests who did the wrong thing and put Sydney into lockdown. Everybody is suffering because of their screw ups. 

Nobody is trying to police you just accept your posting history and your lies about not eating beef. You had a history of calling posters you don't like here as pests and wanted them to be banned. Some of your posts were removed by the mods. Are you claiming you have no knowledge of your actions before.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/indian-central-bank-looking-phased-122015778.html

MUMBAI (Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India is considering a phased introduction of its own central bank digital currency (CBDC), deputy governor T. Rabi Shankar said, and is examining various issues including the underlying technology and issuance method."CBDCs are likely to be in the arsenal of every central bank going forward. Setting this up will require careful calibration and a nuanced approach in implementation," Shankar said according to a speech released late on Thursday.

Every central bank,eh? Why every central bank unless its part of global hegemony :hmmm:

The RBI has repeatedly voiced its concern over the spread and use of cryptocurrencies which it sought to outlaw in April 2018. It had to withdraw the ban in March 2020 when the country's top court said the move was unconstitutional.

"CBDCs are desirable not just for the benefits they create in payments systems, but also might be necessary to protect the general public in an environment of volatile private VCs," Shankar said with regards to the need for CBDCs for emerging economies.

Why would the innocent RBI try to outlaw cryptos. Izit bcas krypts baed cdbc guud. Ohnoes ve neez2 potekt ze jenral poblic. so banze krypts imejetlee :no:

https://techcrunch.com/2021/07/22/india-considering-phased-roll-out-of-central-bank-digital-currency/

At the time, RBI said the move was necessary to curb “ring-fencing” of the country’s financial system. It had also argued that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies cannot be treated as currencies as they are not made of metal or exist in physical form, nor were they stamped by the government.

krypto baad bcas iz naat egjist en fisicle furm batt CDBC iz vait.....

Edited by Real McCoy

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

https://techcrunch.com/2021/07/22/india-considering-phased-roll-out-of-central-bank-digital-currency/

krypto baad bcas iz naat egjist en fisicle furm batt CDBC iz vait.....

I don't get this crypto stuff. So many cryptos are there. They are also too volatile for investment purposes. How can something so volatile can be used as currency! 

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

I don't get this crypto stuff. So many cryptos are there. They are also too volatile for investment purposes. How can something so volatile can be used as currency! 

I don't either. but how come crypto is bad but cdbc is ok because its gubmint approved. Its also digital and volatile, no?