Can CSK escape the dreaded wooden spoon.

sarcastic

Not likely but possible under crazy NRR situation. CSK has to beat KXIP and have a massive greater NRR boost, along with a host of other things happening.

There are 4 scenarios where CSK "can" rank 5 and 6, not even 7. 

Edited by poi

46 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

They shouldn't.

For all the crap that franchise has done to Indian cricket, (especially dhoni who dragged his ass on in the team for the last 3 years)  they deserve this not just this year but for the next 3 years.

I understand your anguish. You’ve been one of the core CSK fans and now feel completely let down by Dhoni & team management. 
Thank you for also being part of MI also.
Every team goes through upheavals. I’m sure CSK will rise again with a new team... :nice:

Edited by asterix

1 hour ago, asterix said:

I understand your anguish. You’ve been one of the core CSK fans and now feel completely let down by Dhoni & team management. 
Every team goes through upheavals. I’m sure CSK will rise again with a new team... :nice:

Not a fan of that franchise. Never been.

2 hours ago, Stan AF said:

They shouldn't.

For all the crap that franchise has done to Indian cricket, (especially dhoni who dragged his ass on in the team for the last 3 years)  they deserve this not just this year but for the next 3 years.

You are talking as if bambis are some innocent franchise. Mafia cartels, money laundering, drug trafficking and bollywood immorality capital of India is mumbai. I don't believe that MI is all that innocent with bambani at the helm. You dont know how things are done in Mumbai. They are masters of deception. They let some franchises take the hit for whatever crime while the big fish passes along as if nothing happened. Mumbai police operate like this with drug trafficking. They catch one or two of the smaller shipments and news celebrates it as a great victory while the bigger shipments are allowed

50 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

You are talking as if bambis are some innocent franchise. Mafia cartels, money laundering, drug trafficking and bollywood immorality capital of India is mumbai. I don't believe that MI is all that innocent with bambani at the helm. You dont know how things are done in Mumbai. They are masters of deception. They let some franchises take the hit for whatever crime while the big fish passes along as if nothing happened. Mumbai police operate like this with drug trafficking. They catch one or two of the smaller shipments and news celebrates it as a great victory while the bigger shipments are allowed

I'm not disagreeing with you on this.  But what you're saying is FAILURE of law and order and in general rule of law, as is the norm with most things north of south india. And I don't want to mix that with cricket.

You don't have to convince me on the above. You're preaching to the choir.

Edited by Stan AF

3 hours ago, asterix said:

Agree with you on this.

@Stan AF is a class act.