Hollywood Trannies and other trannies on TV - part deux

Real McCoy

14 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

We need a gender agnostic category of medals soon

ok.. now the funniest bit is :rotfl: 

Thomas won the 200-meter and 500-meter races at Penn’s final home meet of the season, but she finished sixth in the 100-meter where Yale’s Iszac Henig, a transgender swimmer who is in the process of transitioning from female to male, crushed Thomas. Henig finished the 100 in 49.57 while Thomas touched the wall in 52.84.

37 minutes ago, velu said:

ok.. now the funniest bit is :rotfl: 

This looks like a red herring to promote that a biological woman can beat a biological man which is what the feminist agenda is all about. In reality, the trans-man was already a man to begin with or maybe the transman is a female with excessive testosterone therapy. Usually testosterone is taken from horses. I wonder why peta hasn't spoken against this animal cruelty :winky:

Gender equality has nothing to do with equal rights for women. Its just a front for feminizing the men and masculinizing the women so that there is no more gender and everybody is in a spectrum rather than just male or female. @velu That putin video you posted is atleast in word promoting traditional values when it comes to gender rather than this monstrosity

39 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Gender equality has nothing to do with equal rights for women. Its just a front for feminizing the men and masculinizing the women so that there is no more gender and everybody is in a spectrum rather than just male or female. @velu That putin video you posted is atleast in word promoting traditional values when it comes to gender rather than this monstrosity

:hatsoff: :hail: :congrats::wp120::wp122:

Edited by maniac

9 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Enterzebungbung thanks for making this thread relevant again :lol: I'll post more in this thread :two_thumbs_up:

And blabber about tolerance to others. Sounds like something the vamos_retards of this this world would do.

How are the eggs on your faces going? :laugh:

Edited by EnterTheVoid

6 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

And blabber about tolerance to others. Sounds like something the vamos_retards of this this world would do.

How are the eggs on your faces going? :laugh:

I never said I'm tolerant to this nonsense. bungbung you think you are pwning me but with every post you're digging a hole for yourself :phehe:

6 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

I think this thread needs a counterpoint. Someone who can speak about male patriarchy or gender fluidity or spectrum non sense.

Did Naya Ladka miss this thread ? 

he has posted already in this thread or some other and he went extra woke on them