Hollywood Trannies and other trannies on TV - part deux

Real McCoy

The original thread has been archived probably under the illuminati advisory to ICF :mad: This post is about secret illuminati trannies. I have discussed Mangelina Jolie, Jennifer Maniston and others in the original thread. Today I will post videos showing that AOC is a secret illuminati tranny

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MJFaCHNBfOLc/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YgZG8SeBkaBM/

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Ffs the guys on Bitchute think even Marilyn Monroe was a tranny :canabis:

Nobody knows any more man. Hollywood has deceived many and I won't be surprised if monroe was one also. This has been going for a long time. This is one of the first ladies from the 20s. Her name is Lou Henry Hoover :lol:

American First Ladies: 1789 - Present

She also posed with a suit on (courtesy nps.gov - a govt website)

Lou Henry Hoover (U.S. National Park Service)

You tell me who names their girl with male names :hmmm:

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Looks like 80s and 90s version of "comedy" is still alive in some folks.

other than hangover , i dont remember any comic films in the recent decades :((

90s comedy are the best .. mask , somethign about marry , etc etc 

2 hours ago, Audiophile said:

What do your Info Wars and QAnon compardes think about this?

Oh its you again. what the fvck is qanan. it seems you know more about it than me. and what happened to the "i'm done with you" statement you gave after asking the mods to ban me and the original thread. you keep coming back for more after "you were done with me" :lol:

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Is he a tranny?

Shahrukh-Khan-in-Duplicate-female.jpg

I have no clue who this is. the first pic looks like it is srk in a saree who is the second one. even if its not a tranny, he sure is crossdressing. hideous image man :sick: indian cinema from the 90s were not that sophisticated to carry a passable tranny. now they have the technology and the means to pull it off.

2 hours ago, velu said:

other than hangover , i dont remember any comic films in the recent decades :((

90s comedy are the best .. mask , somethign about marry , etc etc 

all of those comedy movies are not that funny knowing who is in control of hollywood. I used to laugh at any comedy movies back in the 90s. now all i see is them trying hard to be funny while promoting filth through the big screen. hangover is almost a horror movie for me. that was the first movie where i saw the thai tranny who looks completely passable as a woman

13 minutes ago, velu said:

anything bad about disha patani , WE will declare jihad on @Real McCoy 

15 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Post something of Bollywood as well if you find something.

I don't follow bollywood ever since KKHH. My interest dropped after poor storylines with extra raunchy material to make up for it. So you don't need to declare jihad on me :laugh:

Edited by Real McCoy

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Oh its you again. what the fvck is qanan. it seems you know more about it than me. and what happened to the "i'm done with you" statement you gave after asking the mods to ban me and the original thread. you keep coming back for more after "you were done with me" :lol:

:rotfl:

I guess you don't live in the US of A. You will fit right in with these kaanspricacy theorists! 

7 hours ago, Audiophile said:

:rotfl:

I guess you don't live in the US of A. You will fit right in with these kaanspricacy theorists! 

and what happened to the "i'm done with you" statement you gave after asking the mods to ban me and the original thread. you keep coming back for more after "you were done with me" :lol:

@Audiophile and what happened to the "i'm done with you" statement you gave after asking the mods to ban me and the original thread. you keep coming back for more after "you were done with me" :lol:

you are some uncle working for nasa what makes you come back to this thread when you said you were done with this. bored perhaps. no love at home and no work in nasa. we all know nasa faked their moon landings and a job at nasa is just a govt job to keep quiet and collect paycheques

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

@Audiophile and what happened to the "i'm done with you" statement you gave after asking the mods to ban me and the original thread. you keep coming back for more after "you were done with me" :lol:

you are some uncle working for nasa what makes you come back to this thread when you said you were done with this. bored perhaps. no love at home and no work in nasa. we all know nasa faked their moon landings and a job at nasa is just a govt job to keep quiet and collect paycheques

@Real McCoy FYI, I do not work at NASA. The professional career I have had so far, you would not even dream of a fraction of that with that intellect of yours. You are just a loser hiding behind a keyboard. Keep posting your meaningless conspiracy theories. Unfortunately, we have many idiots like you on this planet and many in the US. You really need mental counseling. You are a delusional person. I hope you get some help. :pray:

1 minute ago, Audiophile said:

@Real McCoy FYI, I do not work at NASA. The professional career I have had so far, you would not even dream of a fraction of that with that intellect of yours. You are just a loser hiding behind a keyboard. Keep posting your meaningless conspiracy theories. Unfortunately, we have many idiots like you on this planet and many in the US. You really need mental counseling. You are a delusional person. I hope you get some help. :pray:

dont worry about me. why you keep coming back to this thread when you called it quits back in the old thread. you are projecting when you called me a loser. the real loser is you. you have called me names when i didnt call you any. that tells you dont have any class. and for a old guy, this is really pathetic. its probably too late for you to learn basic manners at your age. go on ahead and post monkey anus pictures wherever you feel like it. for an old guy, you still like your shits and giggles. probably this is a lame attempt at recapturing your youth mid life crisis perhaps. and if you dont work at nasa, why do you have the space capsule or whatever you call it these days on your profile pic. you have said you work with nasa or some associate of theirs in one of these threads. dont deny it.