2020 US election results watch !!!

velu

10 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

If Biden wins both Michigan and Wisconsin, he becomes President even without Pennsylvania?

There is no if. If you drill down maps on fox or other website, you will see Republicans trailing in places which are big cities with massive vote count and hundreds of thousands votes left to be counted. Its over for Trump

1 minute ago, mishra said:

There is no if. If you drill down maps on fox or other website, you will see Republicans trailing in places which are big cities with massive vote count and hundreds of thousands votes left to be counted. Its over for Trump

That is sad because I was supporting Trump secretly. Even after all those opinion polls, I never believed that Trump would lose.

Also, Biden will be a weak and puppet president.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Ok maybe some Murican ICFer can answer then. I follow many Mexican UFC stars and looking at their politics (plus that of fanbase) I got the picture that more support GOP. But maybe the sport itself attracts that kind of crowd :dontknow:

Hearing that the demographic changes in Arizona (Mexican immigrants) helped Biden in flipping it. Not sure if it’s true or not...

4 minutes ago, asterix said:

Hearing that the demographic changes in Arizona (Mexican immigrants) helped Biden in flipping it. Not sure if it’s true or not...

Tbf the same Mexican/Latino community have given him a win in Florida. Let's not generalize things or blame a particular community for someone's win or loss.

4 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

That is sad because I was supporting Trump secretly. Even after all those opinion polls, I never believed that Trump would lose.

Also, Biden will be a weak and puppet president.

Yes, Most likely Biden Camp will be rejoicing now. However exit/opinion  polls results should be banned before counting starts.

There is not much people can do this time. But for future

Left liberals are perhaps biggest cry babies and wear this mask of tolerance only when things are in their favour. There were reports of violence in New York just 6 hours ago when Trump was favorite to win. The fact that President Trump was never allowed proper state visit here in UK fearing backlash from liberals...says how intolerant they are.

4 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Wow Biden Chacha is running away with Michigan faster than Usain Bolt

In gorgias he is trailing by 2K votes only. there are 22K votes to be counted from places where Biden-Trump is 3:1. So most likely He will win georgia by 12K+ votes

18 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Left liberals are perhaps biggest cry babies and wear this mask of tolerance only when things are in their favour. There were reports of violence in New York just 6 hours ago when Trump was favorite to win. The fact that President Trump was never allowed proper state visit here in UK fearing backlash from liberals...says how intolerant they are.

And worst part is, We know nothing about Biden. With Trump, our foreign office atleast had some relations. Its going to be tough for UK too.