'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

5 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

If people hate modi so much ,why are you opposing? Let him impose his policies.If he concedes to the so called farmers ,you stand to lose again in 2024... What to do what to do...

Noone hates Modi. It is the laws that are the issue.

10 minutes ago, beetle said:

People are going to start protesting against the protestors. I don't know if these people belong to bjp or rss....but the farmers have played into the hands of the political parties ,thanks to their politically ambititious leaders. Now it is all politics. When farm leaders do politics, don't complain about political parties joining the dirty party.

If farm protestors can hurt ad inconvenience  people ,they should not cry about others doing the same to them.

There are 100's of farmers missing /arrested. Why is the law not being applied uniformly? 

Yes, they the withheld accounts were all spreading fake news and trending fake news hashtags

This chewt doesn't know what Goebbels is lol.Another example of parroting what their toothbrush moustached leader has taught them.

No true lover of a country will do what these guys did on ,26th Jan.
Only shameless guys will come here and defend that act.

People are going to start protesting against the protestors. I don't know if these people belong to bjp or rss....but the farmers have played into the hands of the political parties ,thanks to their politically ambititious leaders. Now it is all politics. When farm leaders do politics, don't complain about political parties joining the dirty party.

If farm protestors can hurt ad inconvenience  people ,they should not cry about others doing the same to them.
You are wasting your time explaining logically.The fact that this asshole doesn't feel bad about what has happened exposes this psyche.
These are the real problem creators in the country.

52 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

This chewt doesn't know what Goebbels is lol.Another example of parroting what their toothbrush moustached leader has taught them.

No true lover of a country will do what these guys did on ,26th Jan.
Only shameless guys will come here and defend that act.

bhai, there is 26th Jan, There is 15 August and may be 2nd Oct (some time when US president visits India). 3 days of year is nowadays official rioting day by anti nationals, commies and religious fundoos. These mofos cant find any other day as only on these three days India is reported globally and they can portray that India is burning. Any business trying to invest in India is not safe and Hindus they are killing is justified

bhai, there is 26th Jan, There is 15 August and may be 2nd Oct (some time when US president visits India). 3 days of year is nowadays official rioting day by anti nationals, commies and religious fundoos. These mofos cant find any other day as only on these three days India is reported globally and they can portray that India is burning. Any business trying to invest in India is not safe and Hindus they are killing is justified
Regular cottage industry.

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

You can’t hide it well. You call him an intelligent nazi, dictator, 

I call him intelligent because he is.

Now your cohorts wish that India was like china and tha is where people think that is being dictatorial.

Anyway you have the power so enjoy it.

26 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Shiv Sena's Sanjay Raut meets Tikait, extends party's support to farmers' stir

This agitation is getting bigger and Rakesh tikait is emerging as big leader

Tikait, the dakait, what a fall from grace from RaGa, to Kanhaiyya, Hardik, Jignes, Tejaswi Yadav and now..

Why do we need to talk about security at all. Whether secured our not, if National monuments are targeted then you yourself assume whichever label you like for such unpatriotic act. I mean you guys pissed on Lal Kila (Kya $hutiyapa hai yaar. sorry for my language). 

You need to guard national monuments and other important installations against anti-national elements. Are supporters of farmers rally and tractor rally (seriously tractor rallly??) think that they had anti-nationals among them that government should have protected these important monuments? Why, rajaniti suggests then let the protesters prove themselves. They had a great opportunity. Even if protesters had sat in-place silently for 5-6 hours in lal kila without any halla-gulla or narebazi, they would have gained so much traction to their moment. You have no idea what sort of opportunity you have lost. This is much bigger $uckup that AK47 did with his antics. But now we all know left brains. 

In all this, an aura of rioting and instability is created. Who do you think that helps? Investment is affected, daily wagers, government functions, local businesses, schools, colleges, tourism .. oh my god I can go on analyzing impacts of such agitations. This is just to prove a point that Mudi is bad.

Here is a suggestion. It is free so take it. Gabbar se ladhne ke liye tumhe dusra gabbar dhoondhna padega. Ye 2 kaudi ke chillar bajo se kuchh nhai hoga. Jao aur uss ko dhoondho jo game me kuchh maza laaye. These days politics is getting boring. Bloody no challenge from opposition. I feel like watching Dhoni, Kohli, Rohit, Dhawan, Bhumra against Zimbabwe.  

4 hours ago, dial_100 said:

Why do we need to talk about security at all. Whether secured our not, if National monuments are targeted then you yourself assume whichever label you like for such unpatriotic act. I mean you guys pissed on Lal Kila (Kya $hutiyapa hai yaar. sorry for my language). 

You need to guard national monuments and other important installations against anti-national elements. Are supporters of farmers rally and tractor rally (seriously tractor rallly??) think that they had anti-nationals among them that government should have protected these important monuments? Why, rajaniti suggests then let the protesters prove themselves. They had a great opportunity. Even if protesters had sat in-place silently for 5-6 hours in lal kila without any halla-gulla or narebazi, they would have gained so much traction to their moment. You have no idea what sort of opportunity you have lost. This is much bigger $uckup that AK47 did with his antics. But now we all know left brains. 

In all this, an aura of rioting and instability is created. Who do you think that helps? Investment is affected, daily wagers, government functions, local businesses, schools, colleges, tourism .. oh my god I can go on analyzing impacts of such agitations. This is just to prove a point that Mudi is bad.

Here is a suggestion. It is free so take it. Gabbar se ladhne ke liye tumhe dusra gabbar dhoondhna padega. Ye 2 kaudi ke chillar bajo se kuchh nhai hoga. Jao aur uss ko dhoondho jo game me kuchh maza laaye. These days politics is getting boring. Bloody no challenge from opposition. I feel like watching Dhoni, Kohli, Rohit, Dhawan, Bhumra against Zimbabwe.  

How do you know that deep state was not involved?

Gabbar se ladhne ke liye tumhe dusra gabbar dhoondhna padega.

Confident side does not go around cutting internet acess.