'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

30 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Gormint called the celebrity views as irresponsible. They should have ignored them or when asked called them irrelevant. This is where the troll Swamy knew a thing or two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUprsrlz7q8

These are the same set of elite celebrities who made life miserable for Trump. After he is gone, they are finding their stance vindictive and now targeting Modi. I can guarantee that Rihana has not even read the bills....lol. And now Mia Khalifa is preaching Indian govt about human rights :hysterical:

15 minutes ago, ash said:

There is a logic in arguing that Rihanna does not fully understand the bill, but it is funny to see trolls claiming that Rihanna was paid for this tweet :facepalm:some are claiming Congress paid Her, some say it is the Chinese :phehe: 

Indians are always full of themselves. Most westerners cant really find Curry Land. Situation is so hopeless that UK had to intervene to simplify and declared Scotland as source of Curry.

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

True,. Congress is better for stabilized India. Any other govt, ecosystem wouldn't let them function by creating unrest.

BJP had nothing to do with it. Akali Dal was BJps partner for decades and this was the last straw.

The problem is the way this party wants to rule. By diktat.

51 minutes ago, ash said:

There is a logic in arguing that Rihanna does not fully understand the bill, but it is funny to see trolls claiming that Rihanna was paid for this tweet :facepalm:some are claiming Congress paid Her, some say it is the Chinese :phehe: 

I heard she is a khalistani.

7 minutes ago, ash said:

BJP trolls suck at counter attack. Slut shaming Rihanna, supporting her abusing ex boyfriend, commenting on her dress :facepalm:Attack the opinion not the person you morons. 

There playbook is complex. BJP knows how to manipulate media.

5 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Nothing is perfect. If unions found issues, govt agreed to change them but they are still protesting.

In a perfect world you are correct. The way they rushed these laws farmers have lost trust and I would not blame them.

5 hours ago, urbestfriend said:

If farmers dont trust the govt, why they voted them to power, and why cant they wait till next government to reverse this law? Thats what democracy is, instead of "I dont trust them, so I go on rioting".

I agree with you. But also from farmers point of view if a party has only 1/3rd of country voting for them and they act like they have super majority then people will come to streets.

But you are correct. This should be settled by ballot box.

6 hours ago, nikred said:

Wonder what is her take on stubble burning. emoji848.png

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

Her take on stubble burning is simple. She will be against it. But she would also insist that means should be adopted to recycle it.

3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

These are the same set of elite celebrities who made life miserable for Trump. After he is gone, they are finding their stance vindictive and now targeting Modi. I can guarantee that Rihana has not even read the bills....lol. And now Mia Khalifa is preaching Indian govt about human rights :hysterical:

Trump made life miserable for Trump.

5 hours ago, urbestfriend said:

"fair" enough. If congress comes to power, so be it. Why dont these sikhs wait till that time, anyway it is this law wont affect them till Amrinder singh is in power? 

Bal Thackray is not sikh.

Rakesh Tikait is not Sikh.

Kejriwal is not Sikh.

Rihana is not Sikh.

Greta is not Sikh.

Quit dividing.