Jamieson v Green, the young ARs from down under

zen

Jamieson v Green  

19 members have voted

1. 1. On potential, who looks more impressive so far?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/2021 at 04:59 AM

37 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Green has done nothing of note so far in his short career whereas Jamieson already took like 5 5fers. Green is overrated bc he's Aussie. He is on same level as Mitchell Marsh the nalla

Aukat will tested outside n.z

Even ngidi destroyed many teams in South Africa. 

I have a nasty feeling he will get demolished as usual like every other bowler in Australia and India. 

1 minute ago, Tyron said:

Aukat will tested outside n.z

Even ngidi destroyed many teams in South Africa. 

I have a nasty feeling he will get demolished as usual like every other bowler in Australia and India. 

Agree.

He is a typical NZ medium pacer ... slowish, tall, bouncy and depends on movement.

They get exposed the moment the ball is not moving much.

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Agree.

He is a typical NZ medium pacer ... slowish, tall, bouncy and depends on movement.

They get exposed the moment the ball is not moving much.

I am not sure he is too slow..  But decent Hazelwood level.  Kiwi speed guns are not reliable.  Archer & Bumrah were bowling in 130-135 kph according to their speed guns.   Kyle will struggle in Asia but a monster everywhere.  Eng NZ SAF & too an extent Aus due to his height.  WI as well

2 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I am not sure he is too slow..  But decent Hazelwood level.  Kiwi speed guns are not reliable.  Archer & Bumrah were bowling in 130-135 kph according to their speed guns.   Kyle will struggle in Asia but a monster everywhere.  Eng NZ SAF & too an extent Aus due to his height.  WI as well

In most spells, Bumrah bowled 135 k to 145 k in NZ ... fastest of 146 k.

This despite the fact that it was his first test series after his stress fracture of the back.

But I agree ... NZ speed guns give lower readings most of the time.

We have always done bad against swing,seam movement

It was only due to the presence of Dravid,Sachin, Ganguly,Sehwag, Laxman in our lineup we started scoring runs overseas

We have failed in Australia as well,but won there because of bowling,even that Adelaide win back in 2003/4 was all due to Agarkars magical spell otherwise it was heading towards a tame draw,one can argue if Dravid ,Laxman weren't there we could have lost that too,but the opportunity to win came when Agarkar got those six

It is the bowlers who provide you those opportunities

You think , Pakistan could have survived this Aussie attack if they were in our place?nada

Yeah could have scored >36 but they wouldn't have scored anything near the scores they have made in NZ