Vijay Hazare Trophy 2021

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Total focus seems to on trundlers with variations.

They get found out after some time ... good examples are Unadkat and Kaul.

A mix of good quick bowlers and variation bowlers is needed.

This will kill any hope of having a fluent supply of good quick bowlers

According to Chetan Sharma-There is no point wasting energy on bowling fast instead bowl within yourself and divert your attention,calories,energy on growing thick beard like me

Disclaimer- beard wale Mitron plz don't get offended

Edited by Suhaan
25 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

This will kill any hope of having a fluent supply of good quick bowlers

According to Chetan Sharma-There is no point wasting energy on bowling fast with no discipline instead bowl within yourself and divert your attention,calories,energy on growing thick beard like me

Disclaimer- beard wale Mitron plz don't get offended

If India stop producing Quicks like Shami and bumrah Ishant Umesh etc then I will lose interest in cricket tbh. I am a nobody though. There are still manay other fans willing to watch trundlers in action. 

I don't need express Pacers. Just fast medium with skill. That's all. 

1 minute ago, Jay said:

Yes, that's the bare minimum we want

But in tests you are more of threat with more pace (along with movement)with attacking field placements,even in odis you need pace

In t20s you will need those subtle variations as batsmen are all in readiness to line you up,mistimed shots fetch bowlers wickets there

So focus should be on pacers over 140 in tests,odis

5 minutes ago, Jay said:

If India stop producing Quicks like Shami and bumrah Ishant Umesh etc then I will lose interest in cricket tbh. I am a nobody though. There are still manay other fans willing to watch trundlers in action. 

Bumrah, Shami, Umesh, Saini, Tyagi, Prasidh, Mavi, Nagarkoti are fast.

Ishant, Siraj, Shardul are fast medium.

We don't have any true express pacers.

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Bumrah, Shami, Umesh, Saini, Tyagi, Prasidh, Mavi, Nagarkoti are fast.

Ishant, Siraj, Shardul are fast medium.

We don't have any true express pacers.

With so much money on offer in IPL where trundlers getting truckloads of money,i doubt will ever have an express pacer ,an art which doesn't ensure longevity ,which eventually hurts their financial needs

4 hours ago, Suhaan said:

With so much money on offer in IPL where trundlers getting truckloads of money,i doubt will ever have an express pacer ,an art which doesn't ensure longevity ,which eventually hurts their financial needs.

Something needs to be done to address this.

Tyagi has a good yorker and bouncer. I hope he develops a good slower ball and gets paid big bucks next season.

Bumrah has been paid 7 crores this time. This needs to rise even further. He is the ultimate T20 genuine fast bowler and needs to be made the focal point.

Jhye and Meredith getting big bucks this time raises some hope regarding the quicker bowlers.

Edited by express bowling
4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Aaron on fire

4 wickets for just 11 runs so far

MP  42 for 5 due to Aaron's heroics.

Loving it  !!

Always thought his role was never defined ,he could have been our first Express pacer who could have been wisely used to perform the role of an enforcer but then we always lacked a strike bowler in the first place behind which an enforcer works can be ideal now(not him though for his age,just saying if we get one now)