IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

Just now, vishalvirsingh said:

sardar simarjeet singh screamed " Jai Bole Sonehall, Sasriyakaal" after he took the wicket of bharat , that was a 141K Ball.

Looked way faster. Other wise can’t beat Warner of all people with a perfect short ball. One of the best players of pull/hook

21 minutes ago, maniac said:

Looked way faster. Other wise can’t beat Warner of all people with a perfect short ball. One of the best players of pull/hook

That wasn't a short ball, just bounced from short of good length

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Even that wasn't a proper short ball 

kinda like prasidh...gets good bounce of a mid pitch ball. yes i noticed that he got bounce of a ball which pitched short of good length ...it is a very tough ball. he created few chances too.

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Hmm...  They lack the basic knowledge about J&K.   Expecting common sense from Paxtanis is a lost case.  Regarding geographical knowledge many Indians also don't also don't know about PoJK.  Gilgit Skardu Baltistan is different than so called AJK.  They don't identify themselves as Kashmiris either.  Media perception on both sides highlights Kashmir only.

I don't know what issues that idiot Paxtani "Major" is talking about.   J&K has better HDI index than Pakistan's richest province Punjab.  Now HDI index of PoK & Gilgit Baltistan is more or less like a country in Sub Saharan Africa.  Do the math which portion needs their issues highlighted.  Umran's hometown is richer than most Paxtani towns. 

Spot on, pok does not even have major roads connecting to other Pak cities, it's virtually rural pop with hardly any infarstructure with half of mirpurs pop based in UK, the language which the mirpuris speak is basically a Punjabi dialect, they have made a living by creating this fake Kashmiri identity about themselves, to those kashmirs who cheer for Pak should be told how their grandparents were harrased and killed by Pak tribal intruders back straight after partition, actual Kashmir valley is tiny and they can't decide for leh, ladakh and Jammu.

10 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Actually its jo bole so nihaal ,sat shri akaal,wahe Guru ji da khalsa wahe guru ji di fateh

thanks for the correction. i am not a sikh so I did not know it well. I mean to say that Sikhs are aggressive attidue folks and i expect simarjeet to also be aggressive like harbhajan.