IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

5 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Very hard to judge a bowler by the performances in these kind of matches. Harshit will have to tidy up to stay in contention. 61 in 4 is too much

too many slower ones, batters are ready if u oversell these...  great hitting from both sides

Should be an eye opening for Ind tm and selectors, games is moving too fast.....

Yes ipl is a league not all players/bowler are intnl. level but there are some  batter and hitters around the world

1. PATTA Wickets - why Patta ....is BCCI not interested that the quality of batsmanship improves? is narayan a good batsman or is he a SLOGGER?kohli hits a century and narayan too..narayan's strike rate is better- does that mean he is better than kohli. why such PATTA wickets where even a  Pinch hitter can come and score a quick 50. do u think we will get such Patta's in USA or west Indies- I am sure not.
  2. Small Boundaries- ok Patta's but why such a small boundary , even a mis hit is going for a 6 or a 4...???
  3. Impact Player

bowlers are at the receiving end.

IPL organizers- I and lots of fans are getting BORED in this IPL. 

teams are not playing fast bowlers as snicks can go for lots of runs - boundaries are 60 yards.

focus on all three points ..don't create Patta's, create international size boundaries , why impact player - is it a 12 a side match?

3 hours ago, Forward Defence said:

Very hard to judge a bowler by the performances in these kind of matches. Harshit will have to tidy up to stay in contention. 61 in 4 is too much

he's trying to match mohit, so that he (harshit) can be selected too

28 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Has he changed his action again ?

Looks like he has gone back to his U19 action where the load in action is behind the head.

Coz in this video his load was ahead of his head.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0ZajvOPii9/?igsh=MjB1YXd5dXo5dXJ2

Edited by singhvivek141

44 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Has he changed his action again ?

Looks like he has gone back to his U19 action where the load in action is behind the head.

Coz in this video his load was ahead of his head.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0ZajvOPii9/?igsh=MjB1YXd5dXo5dXJ2

Some changes are natural and do happen as bowlers understand their actions. Check Wasim Akram's 1985 bowling action and his action in the 90s. Srinath too very different in 92 than later. Starc's loading in 2015 was different than now. Due to these subtle changes, his pace has improved.

Select bowlers based on performances on small pitches. 

If bowlers can do well in these small pitches with tiny boundaries then they should do well in any country in the world. 

5 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Some changes are natural and do happen as bowlers understand their actions. Check Wasim Akram's 1985 bowling action and his action in the 90s. Srinath too very different in 92 than later. Starc's loading in 2015 was different than now. Due to these subtle changes, his pace has improved.

I meant that if he has gone back to his U19 bowling action, when he had more control but pace was on lower side. Was it advised by coaches?

The insta video posted was from VHT 2023 I guess..withing few months he again reverted to his old action.

5 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Yes,long time

Hope he now sticks to that. Else he will end up like Varun Aaron.

14 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Is he still injured?

Would be great for KKR given their recent bowling woes

Tbh...the news is that he is bowling at full pace again.

But no idea why LSG isn't playing him. Are they planning to unleash him in the playoffs is a question yet to be answered. 

22 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

No...

Just hope next year GG picks him up in KKR.

They will retain him like SRH retained Umran but this time Umran will be released for sure.

2 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

I meant that if he has gone back to his U19 bowling action, when he had more control but pace was on lower side. Was it advised by coaches?

The insta video posted was from VHT 2023 I guess..withing few months he again reverted to his old action.

Hope he now sticks to that. Else he will end up like Varun Aaron.

He hasn't gone back to his u19 action. He is bowling more like Mark Wood now.