How do you tackle Bumrah in death overs?

Majestic

I would like to know what posters think of this. Bumrah is just so brilliant in death overs the big question is how do you really tackle him in those final overs.

As an example, someone like Russell always struggled against Bumrah even though he is a genuinely powerful striker of the ball and one of the best slog over batsman in T20s.

Discuss!

Range may not be the alone answer now ...dk was one guy who bossed him in death before today. He found dk area to....so jow range alone wont work. This shows how quickly bumrah is evolving. He keeps even a power player like russell in control. 

So Range + power...i think only butler has it which is why he does well against MI . Abdv n maxi are another guys, i think abdv have off lately done well agaisnt him, maxi im not sure.

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

He is a smart bowler. It’s tough to get him away and that’s why he is one of the best in the world, however batsman can use the depth of the  crease to create angles against him.

You can convert a yorker to a half volley or play a scoop or a fine shot behind the keeper/slips. He will not give you hit me balls, onus is on the batsman.

11 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

Exactly !! Didnt see any slower balls/yorkers/variations recently when he bowled for India.Shows up for Mumbani Uncle

That's unfair. He bowled his heart out in Chennai on a flat patta. Before getting injured in Australia, again he was giving his best despite so many catches getting dropped.

He has been below par in ODIs but won us the last ODI he played