Rahul Chahar's legspin and googly release video

sandeep

26 minutes ago, Adamant said:

England thrashed him. 

Lol did you see how much dew was out there in last Two T20Is in Motera..  Even Rashid Khan would be smacked there. 

Rahul Chahar is quality & only 21 years of age. 

Edited by Lone Wolf
47 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Lol did you see how much dew was out there in last Two T20Is in Motera..  Even Rashid Khan would be smacked there. 

Rahul Chahar is quality & only 21 years of age. 

Nah, he is not. 

You will find out, just wait for a year or so. 

There are only two quality spinners in India, Ashwin and Jadeja. 

1 hour ago, Adamant said:

Nah, he is not. 

And both are 30+ & Ashwin in fact is in mid 30's.  Experienced spinners have far more craft than young ones.  It's the nature of the spin bowling.  They tend to get better with experience adding more variations & guile. 

Rahul Chahar at 21 is showing some insane level of maturity & will only get better. 

On 4/20/2021 at 2:56 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yup his analysis is terrfic  , i made a thread on his rashid khan analysis ....sadly such threads dont get any discussion going 

The problem for me with such threads is - there is really nothing much to discuss.  The analyst has said everything there is to be said.  I have no knowledge to add anything substantive.  My cricketing experience is rudimentary.  Only thing I've picked on a cricket field is my nose while fielding at long leg ... picking the googly toh dur ki baat hai.  So, all I can do is "heart" or "upvote," admire people with in-depth cricketing knowledge, marvel at the skill required to succeed at the highest level and move on to something else :-).

Edited by BacktoCricaddict
34 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

The problem for me with such threads is - there is really nothing much to discuss.  The analyst has said everything there is to be said.  I have no knowledge to add anything substantive.  My cricketing experience is rudimentary.  Only thing I've picked on a cricket field is my nose while fielding at long leg ... picking the googly toh dur ki baat hai.  So, all I can do is "heart" or "upvote," admire people with in-depth cricketing knowledge, marvel at the skill required to succeed at the highest level and move on to something else :-).

Yea thats also true.....

17 hours ago, Adamant said:

Nah, he is not. 

Yea coz by then cricketer goes in his 2nd phase teams sought him out and he starts to struggle so many start to write off a player.  Convenient

Lambi race ka ghoda hai ye

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Who hasnt gotten trashed in LOI. 

Morgan smoked rashid khan for some 10 sixes im Wc and there was no dew also  

U think ashwin , jadeja didnt get thrashed or kulcha or bhajji kumble . 

Spinners in limited overs have become kind of a luxury these days. Teams are looking to pack all fast bowlers and have 1 spinner for variety. Even Adil Rashid went for 80 odd runs in the ODIs recently but consistently picked up 2-3 wickets. We need to groom Chahar to perform a similar role.

4 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

Spinners in limited overs have become kind of a luxury these days. Teams are looking to pack all fast bowlers and have 1 spinner for variety. Even Adil Rashid went for 80 odd runs in the ODIs recently but consistently picked up 2-3 wickets. We need to groom Chahar to perform a similar role.

everyone goes for runs now , the key point in adil rashid case is how his TM backs him ......here ppl go bonkers .

U need to find a bowler n backup through bad performances and their wud be more then few