IPL 2021 must be stopped and scrapped ....do the IPL organizers have no conscience ????

4 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

How sad BCCI is not listening to your opinions despite those fancy degrees.

Give them the corona curse you have been handing out recently to everyone.

I honestly do not understand why some feel the need to flaunt education, privilege, and wealth levels, but they do address the main point that covid needs serious response.

Even Indian industrial bodies are asking for it because the short term economic pain is better than long term economic devastation if covid marches on for years.

Indian industry body urges curbs to economic activity to save lives

10 hours ago, DeepSpace said:

IPL can go on, but these insanely rich cricketers should donate their salaries for this year to Tagore err ... Modi's re-election campaign! Only Hindutva will save India now, not oxygen and vaccines! :rolleyes:

This  is a wonderful idea, I wish the wealthiest cricketers did do this. Make a generous donation that is over and above what is needed.

Send a message out there. I would support the IPL CIRCUS if a few cricketers did this.

Im thinking more of Dhoni, Hitman and Kohli who have they places 100% secured for the next IPL and are very very wealthy, not just rich.

6 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

I'm happy because you're exposed for the buffoon you are. 

Dumb arse.  I told you this would happen. I told everyone.

:hysterical:

Indian Covid Bubbles are a joke.

Indian players test positive for covid inside the bubble.

I told everyone on here to stop the IPL and postpone it.

Now who are the fools.

On 4/28/2021 at 8:25 PM, ShoonyaSifar said:

Humour, like IPL, is distraction from the struggles.

But don't worry, unlike what you and your fellow comrades on this thread have been trying to portray, people are not dropping dead on roads. We have our challenges, we are trying to do the best through a huge community effort. Barring a few usual IPL hating folks, no one is blaming IPL for the crisis (thank god for their intelligence!).

BTW I went to a hospital last evening to help secure a bed for a friend's dad. Guess what was being played on the TV in the lobby? Besides the attendants of patients, even the medical staff came over to catch a few easy moments. This is what IPL is providing right now - bringing succour to the most affected section. May it long continue in a safe and secure bio bubble helping bring some moments of joy for every family affected by this pandemic.

On 4/29/2021 at 12:39 AM, beetle said:

If IPL can get completed without any covid cases....it should be used as case study for future pandemic on how to keep functioning bubbles during raging pandemic for essential services and soft target populations .

This can be replicated in different forms for paramedics, armed forces, scientists, children ....

Absolute garbage.

I knew Indian bubbles would be vulnerable. Even chatting with posters  on here, the lack of understanding and comprehension of COVID, goes a long way to explaining the devastation happening in India.

The IPL CIRCUS is over hopefully, very very soon.

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

I WARNED EVERYONE ON HERE THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

Its sad that I knew India could not provide a safe bubble.

It has nothing to do whether India can provide the bubble or not - this virus is airborne - and can penetrate anything. Heads of some of the most developed western  countries have gotten COVID inspite of the best measures. 

No system is foolproof ... the decision to hold, continue or cancel the IPL rests with BCCI

If based on new information, the players and others involved with the matches are at higher risk than before, IPL could be cancelled/postponed. If not, it will continue

Edited by zen
4 hours ago, SRT100 said:

I knew Indian bubbles would be vulnerable. Even chatting with posters  on here, the lack of understanding and comprehension of COVID, goes a long way to explaining the devastation happening in India.

Do mosques in Aus provide proper education on COVID? 

I read the below: 

Elzokm says he believes it was imperative the vaccine be labelled halal, because without the fatwa many in the community would have hesitated to take it.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/mar/07/a-lot-of-uncertainty-imams-fighting-covid-misinformation-in-australias-muslim-community

PS

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/100015436

Muslims attending mosques during holy month of Ramadan fear ongoing hate crimes

I hope that you are safe in Aus

Edited by zen
9 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Absolute garbage.

The IPL CIRCUS is over hopefully, very very soon.

Comprehension isn't your strongest suit despite the so called fancy degrees. 

Better stick to cursing others with corona, that's the only thing you'll ever be good at in your life.