When Sehwag put BD to his sword

zen

We know that Sehwag thinks of BD as ordinary. However, he does not have a great record against BD, mainly getting out trying to smash them, thinking them as ordinary  ... However, in the 2011 WC, Viru finally got his act together to hot a 175, which is a lucky number of Ind in ODI WCs as so far when a batsman has scored 175 in a WC, Ind has won it. So thank you Sehwag for the 175:

I was in high school at this point. 

Watched Sachin get run out during the  break and had a bad feeling about this game (stemming from 2007). Returned home and both Sehwag and Kohli had scored hundreds and we had set a mama total. 

On 6/17/2021 at 11:51 AM, Norman said:

I was in high school at this point. 

Watched Sachin get run out during the  break and had a bad feeling about this game (stemming from 2007). Returned home and both Sehwag and Kohli had scored hundreds and we had set a mama total. 

damn, I thought you were older based on your posts . I meant that as a complement :)

30 minutes ago, maniac said:

damn, I thought you were older based on your posts . I meant that as a complement :)

Not bragging or anything but I might possibly be the youngest member on this forum  :winky: (again..I most definitely am not bragging :flute:)

p.s - Please don't judge me for spending my youthful years on internet forums :((

1 minute ago, Norman said:

Not bragging or anything but I might possibly be the youngest member on this forum  :winky: (again..I most definitely am not bragging :flute:)

p.s - Please don't judge me for spending my youthful years on internet forums :((

based on the posts that I have read, you are indeed wise for your age :thumb:

i am yet to grow up though :p: