Rishabh Pant or Mohammed Rizwan - who is better batsman?

Better batsman   

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better batsman?

6 minutes ago, neel roy said:

You have dementia or amnesia or illiterate

who has better stats and numbers :

RIZWAN

15 Tests

820 Runs

43.1 average

Age 29

centuries 1.

SR 56

Pant

21 Tests

1403 runs

43.8 average

Age 23

centuries 3.  

SR 69

Just answer this. Whos stats are better?? Please 

Just now, Baji-Rao said:

Riwan because im looking at all 3 formats. There's barely any difference in tests and odis between them with the bat. T20 there's a heaven earth difference, for me to put their rizwan ahead. Keeping sublime and someone i wish was in our lineup no cap

Lol now you went into tangent. You started about stats and now went into multi format. Pant has played no t20s against Zimbabwe nor any tests whereas rizwans 20 perc run is against them

10 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

dis/Inn ratio is not a measurement tf. Go look at Kamran Akmal's then and see how high he is. Its just an indicator of how many chances the bowlers have made for the keeper. Please go on youtube and try watching a rizwan keeping compilation video. 

When i searched for Pant's hilariously i get a compilation video too but of his dropped catches. lol

Okay Kamran has good dismissals record as well, but let me ask you this, has pant lost any games for India due to his keeping? In fact he equals the world record for most dismissals in a test by a keeper. Have Kamran/Rizwan done anything like that? This record wala video is the first thing I came across when I searched “ Rishab Pant dismissals compilation” on YouTube. Pant has taken some absolute stunners in his career. Rizwan May be a better keeper atm, but not by much, and pant is hot on his heels

Just now, Baji-Rao said:

This is just your ignorance of thinking 3 t20s with zimbabwe has been Rizwan's entire t20 career. No point in arguing with you here who probably feels happy using words like zimbabar like the cringey twitter stans and has chose to forget Rizwan's t20 performance against the Kiwi's in their backyard, cough the same Kiwi bowling lineup who thrashed us in the WTC

Lol pant was not even selected for t20s till against England this yr. it was rahul

7 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

Riwan because im looking at all 3 formats. There's barely any difference in tests and odis between them with the bat. T20 there's a heaven earth difference, for me to put their rizwan ahead. Keeping sublime and someone i wish was in our lineup no cap

Pant has worse numbers because hes not been regular

Rizwan won't even be considered for India while Pant will be a superstar for Pak

1 hour ago, Baji-Rao said:

Good point. But these are just buts and ifs. Many players fall out and dont rise. And until Pant doesn't show his brilliance no point of debating who is better rn with the bat since Rizwan is in immaculate form, while Pant still needs to make numbers

Pant is already better than Gobar AZAM in test. How many centuries does gobar have in overseas test. Pant already have scored 2 centuries in aus and one in eng . He also have match saving 90 plus and match winning and tournmanent winnning 90 score. In addition to that he has match winning century against full strength Eng team in India. Rather than some 3rd grade teams which sa and even zim send to pakistan. Lol this guy is in utter delusion.

53 minutes ago, Lord said:

Pant has worse numbers because hes not been regular

Rizwan won't even be considered for India while Pant will be a superstar for Pak

Pant will be first name even barber hazam. Forget Pant even Rayadu, Jadhav and Karthik will be permanent fixer for their MO even at this age. Heck even Pandey ji has match winning century in aus.

2 hours ago, Baji-Rao said:

Amazing how generational talent has a lower average in All formats combined of the game compared to Rizwan.

Whats hilarious is the need of isolating just to batting for Pant because as a wicketkeeper in both arts he cant compete

vengsarkar has better records in england than any batsman pakistan has ever produced..but we dont even consider him to be an ATG.. thats why selective statistics is the bastion of fools..

1 minute ago, neel roy said:

Amazing how generational talent has a lower average in All formats combined of the game compared to Rizwan

First time i m hearing about someone combining average of all formats.. even fools dont dare combining average of a t20 match with that of test.. 

4 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

nope while i presented the points through stats and videos, you all could only resort to gobar and zimbabar. I think i'm satisfied how this thread panned out when namecalling is the last resort :laugh:

Anyways Special Ultra Max iPro keeping compilation

stats: Rishabh better than Rizwan in tests. Better average more centuries better strike rate. Thats a Fact

Rishabh better than Rizwan in odis. Better average better strike rate. Thats a fact. 

Rizwan has a better t20 record than Pant in T20 and better average. Thats a fact

koi shaque  So on what basis are you jumping like a lunatic and claiming Rizwan is better I don’t know. Maybe you are dreaming about it or you have learning difficulties..

Now If you compare players based on videos allah khair kare.. 

9 hours ago, Baji-Rao said:

nope while i presented the points through stats and videos, you all could only resort to gobar and zimbabar. I think i'm satisfied how this thread panned out when namecalling is the last resort :laugh:

Anyways Special Ultra Max iPro keeping compilation

:hysterical: this guy literally typed “Rishab Pant worst keeping” into YouTube search to get this video just to prove his point... coz the first video that pops up when you type “Rishab Pant keeping compilation” is the 11 catches record video... however when you enter “Rishab Pant worst keeping” you get this video.. nice investigation bro not at all biased :hatsoff:

Edited by QuarantineTormentino

In fact Pant has played a majority of his tests in SENA.. Out of 21 tests 13. Only 6 test matches at home. To still average 43 after that is incredible for a young keeper. Once he actually l has more home test matches in his belt, his average will shoot up considerably. 

The runs he was making up for dropped catches in the first place? the runs he technically conceded? 

One keeper is bagging Man of the series awards while another is yet to have a single one, and yet the generational talent and match winner? 

Bumrah was this proposed generational talent? Now what, nowhere in rankings and going wicketless and averaging over 100 in odis and has been regressing since his opponent is windies anymore.

You are comparing two players who are on  completely different stages of development in their career. 

Rizwan is 30 Pakistani years old which means he is close to 33 , he is mature and at the peak of his powers, also after toiling hard in domestics he has finally found a way in the Pakistani team. 

On the other hand, Pant is 23 years old and is still learning about his game and the best way to maximize his outputs. Still he has played more impactful knocks than Rizwan and Babar combined in tests. That's what I call a generational talent. Just wait for a year or so, when he finally understands his game in lois he will become a monster there too. 

Secondly Rizwan has won man of the series awards against C sides of major nations, i don't think he has done anything worthwhile in t20s yet apart from Bullying minnows and C teams. 

Edited by CodeOfWisden

Didnt realise England and South Africa A teams in Tests were 'c side'

You're so blind hahahahahaha that you won't even bother looking at the scorecards who the bowlers were in the tests series Rizwan played :laugh:

Pant playing match winning knocks while Rizwan is playing Series winning knocks. Thats the diffference. The difference of a player who is earning accolades while another is being supported by 'ifs and buts' and predictions on what will happen in the future

I was talking about t20s FGS. In t20s Rizwan has done nothing except mauling c grade attacks.

In test he has been exceptional but still when did he win an away series for his country like Pant? Lol.  Pant has the x factor which Rizwan lacks as simple as that.