Washington Sundar out of the England tour due to Injury

1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

It was a competitive match not some celebrity exhibition match. Siraj going full steam was absolutely right. 

Agreed. But damn how I wish it wasn't sundar of all people. Our baby star of Oz tour. Insane potential. Absolute stud. 

Even in India he actually batted exceptionally well. 

35 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

So Competitive that 5 seniors didn’t even play the game?

That's the seniors' problem. For those playing, it was a competitive match. Some were complacent, for some others these practice matches are kind of audition to get into the test 11 especially when it is being streamed live and watched by thousands of viewers.

Did you expect Siraj to feed dollies to Sundar? 

54 minutes ago, Jay said:

Agreed. But damn how I wish it wasn't sundar of all people. Our baby star of Oz tour. Insane potential. Absolute stud. 

Even in India he actually batted exceptionally well. 

Such freak injuries can happen to anyone. Hard luck for Sundar but it's insane to blame Siraj for the injury.

* sake. Injury again. Kid needs to fill out first. Only 22. Long way to go. Give him 2 more years to strengthen his body etc. Come back strong like Cummins.

24 body develops. He may still be growing In height. I don't know. He is 6'2 now. 

This kid has potential. Please do not waste it ffs. Get stronger you idiot. 

3 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

A rare talent.  Hope he figures out how to keep his body injury-free.  Pat Cummins is the role model here. 

injuries to fast bowlers are common. Sundar shouldn't really be getting injured so often