Is this plagarized from some Indian song?

Cricketics

So I don’t have complete knowledge of all the songs which came out in the last 10-15 years in Bollywood or other Indian language music industry, so need your help locating the Indian song which is similar to this his Camila Cabello’s music. If you forward to 55th second in this video where the music begins, makes me think I have heard this music before, perhaps a Hindi song.

Do you guys see any similarity or feel can remember any song which has this same music.   

It might not be plagarized but I have a strong feeling that this is very similar to some Indian song

The music starts from 55th second 

15 hours ago, Cricketics said:

So I don’t have complete knowledge of all the songs which came out in the last 10-15 years in Bollywood or other Indian language music industry, so need your help locating the Indian song which is similar to this his Camila Cabello’s music. If you forward to 55th second in this video where the music begins, makes me think I have heard this music before, perhaps a Hindi song.

Do you guys see any similarity or feel can remember any song which has this same music.   

It might not be plagarized but I have a strong feeling that this is very similar to some Indian song

Latin Cuban feeling more like in the music.  Quite standard I should say. 

Don't see any bollywood connection. 

On 8/9/2021 at 2:16 AM, Cricketics said:

kind off reminded of this song