Complaints against Moderation

Malcolm Merlyn

14 minutes ago, bharathh said:

I thought you were a man of principles? The point of the previous note from the admins/mods was to stop using sweeping stereotypical words. Typical @Khota behavior I suppose.

Bots is generally used when five or six people come with the same agenda. I saw that often so the term bots. It does not have the connotation of Jihadi, Khalistani etc. Some of them were trying to provoke him and he took the bait.

Kindly don't equate a fun term like bots with others.

17 minutes ago, bharathh said:

I thought you were a man of principles? The point of the previous note from the admins/mods was to stop using sweeping stereotypical words. Typical @Khota behavior I suppose.

But having said that if you find the term offensive, I will not use it. There was no intent on my part to get personal. Just another viewpoint.

On 6/16/2023 at 3:28 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

Note to all posters - ICF allows discussion across all topics without heavy moderation as we believe in free speech and want to create an atmosphere where posters can freely express their views. However, while debating in sensitive topics like politics or religion, we are asking posters to use common sense and refrain from name calling or abusing other posters. No one is a Bhakt, Jihadi or a Khalistani here and we are all responsible adults who comes here for our love of cricket and to discuss on other interesting topics. Request all to keep the discussion healthy, in right spirit and without name calling.

Thank you

:two_thumbs_up:

Oh noz! Who is going to populate the videos thread now? 

@sandeep@Lord  @Austin 3:!6 and other mods.

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I was on a from break from ICF after Asia cup final. Looks like I missed some fun here :phehe:

3 hours ago, Lord said:

Politics discussions are becoming too messy from both sides.Request everyone to debate the topic and not each other. Avoid name calling and getting personal.

The ban on Underscore was unfair.

The rhetoric was inflammatory on both sides. AAP supporter gets banned, but BJP gets to say anything and everything. Not fair.

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

The rhetoric was inflammatory on both sides. AAP supporter gets banned, but BJP gets to say anything and everything. Not fair.

Correction: Khalistani abettor got banned for peddling Khalistani narrative & khalistani behaviour justification. Your comments insinuate that AAP is infested with Khalistani supporters ? Ok. Good to know, we will turn our attention on them too. Thanks for the tip.

10 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Correction: Khalistani abettor got banned for peddling Khalistani narrative & khalistani behaviour justification. Your comments insinuate that AAP is infested with Khalistani supporters ? Ok. Good to know, we will turn our attention on them too. Thanks for the tip.

Once again spreading lies and drawing wrong conclusions. He was not a Khalistani but you are a racist who hates minorities.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

Once again spreading lies and drawing wrong conclusions. He was not a Khalistani but you are a racist who hates minorities.

1. how can i be a racist when i am an indian and everyone in question is an Indian ? Use proper definitions - even if i hated every single minority in India, it'd still not make me a racist. 

2. YOU are the one who's lying. He got banned for the whole 'hindus robbed sikhs of a homeland and hindus got hindustan, sikhs didnt get khalistan' post- which IS a khalistani POV and Khalistani take on things. 

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Its not about AAP or BJP - I could care less about either political shitparty.  

This guy is spouting absolute falsehoods about India, Sikhs, Sikhi, and Hindus.  Straight up hate speech, false claims - not just once, but over and over and over again.  

I banned him, and I stand by it.

4 hours ago, sandeep said:

Its not about AAP or BJP - I could care less about either political shitparty.  

This guy is spouting absolute falsehoods about India, Sikhs, Sikhi, and Hindus.  Straight up hate speech, false claims - not just once, but over and over and over again.  

I banned him, and I stand by it.

It is your decision and I respect it, but I also strongly disagree with it.

For every video BJP folks put on he did put one of his own too. No one knows how correct each video is and no one knows the truth.

Truth is the victim here because no one can verify anything or has the time.

BJP algorithm is simple. Marginalize anyone who disagrees with them, throw the word Anti India around a lot.

It got out of hand and the thread should have been locked for a few hours.

Just remember if someone calls other person a fascist and you ask to ban him as the BJP supporter did then you have proven the other person is correct.

He was presenting a different point of view and I would appreciate if you reconsider your decision.

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

You are paranoid and you need help. 

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

1. how can i be a racist when i am an indian and everyone in question is an Indian ? Use proper definitions - even if i hated every single minority in India, it'd still not make me a racist. 

2. YOU are the one who's lying. He got banned for the whole 'hindus robbed sikhs of a homeland and hindus got hindustan, sikhs didnt get khalistan' post- which IS a khalistani POV and Khalistani take on things. 

Wrong as usual.

Racist does not just mean race, it means any ethnic group also. But bapu ji knows everything. Effing moron.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Wrong as usual.

Racist does not just mean race, it means any ethnic group also. But bapu ji knows everything. Effing moron.

No, racist means just race. Your postmodernist morons playing hooky with the definition isnt recognised by the vast majority. Try not to teach intricacies of racism to someone who's experienced it for 20+ years and counting, fyi. that too, in the west. 

7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

No, racist means just race. Your postmodernist morons playing hooky with the definition isnt recognised by the vast majority. Try not to teach intricacies of racism to someone who's experienced it for 20+ years and counting, fyi. that too, in the west. 

rac·ism
[ˈrāˌsizəm]

NOUN
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized:
    "a program to combat racism"

Just because you don't recognize it does not make it true. Wrong 24x7x365