Complaints against Moderation

Malcolm Merlyn

If anyone has any complaints on moderation, please DM atleast two Admins regarding the same. If you have compaints against one particular admin, add him to the DM too. We will look into it.

ICF as a platform is politically neutral. But like every human being we have our biases.

If you dont like the rules and moderation on ICF or how your complains are handled no need to post here. No more of complaints about moderation on open threads will be tolerated.

You are free to post anything against BJP or any political party. But any anti India stuff or propoganda will not be tolerated. Neither will we tolerate any abuse.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

56 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Nobody knows who admins but Atleast one ICF mod has a tendency to deliberately ignore the baiters but delete the post of response to the bait. This happens repeatedly.

I am response to this moron was deleted ( I posted it again ), whereas his original post remains. 

That New guy has declared a war on words.

Some really inconsistent moderation has been happening recently. Something which was reported in every single news channel and newspaper was removed as rumors. But screen shots of fake accounts and fake news is clearly being allowed to stand, doesn't give a good look at all

I don't have any problem one way or the other, remove all fake news or keep them all and embrace what direction you want to go fully. Inconsistency is problematic

No problem against any specific mod or admin so posting here 

Some really inconsistent moderation has been happening recently. Something which was reported in every single news channel and newspaper was removed as rumors. But screen shots of fake accounts and fake news is clearly being allowed to stand, doesn't give a good look at all

I don't have any problem one way or the other, remove all fake news or keep them all and embrace what direction you want to go fully. Inconsistency is problematic

No problem against any specific mod or admin so posting here 
MTC plz DM me the details.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, ash said:

There is no official news about any complaint from Hasan Ali's wife, but there is a thread with that topic. I have pointed this out, but apparently it is very funny cause the mod @sandeepjust gave a laughing smiley on my complaint. No action. Nice work man

Not that I owe any sort of explanation to a poster who's consistently exhibited mal-intent on the forum - but to clarify for the others:  Since multiple folks asserted that this was fake etc, I moved the thread from the cricket forum to the 'chit-chat' section.  By that time, the thread had grown to more than 2 pages with quite a lot of back and forth.  It didn't feel right to me to throw out the entire thread.  Since there are already multiple posts on the thread providing the input that the account was fake etc - I didn't bother to censor or edit the title.  As far as I'm concerned that should be enough "action".  I try to avoid censorship unless its curse words or ethnic slurs.  And I do not claim to be perfect.  

And a note for @ash if you are bothered by any post or thread, use the 'report' function so that all Mods can be notified and take a look.

1 hour ago, Finer said:

For majority of Indians, anti-bjp and anti-Genocidal Modi are considered as anti-Indian so it is matter of perspective. That is why patriotism has to take backseat when it comes to debate in fair spirit of freedom of speech and expression. Otherwise, the little things can be implied as treason and the size does matter - at least to the opposite gender as for the little things. :--D

Any offensive remarks that offends the followers of religions should be implied as breach of contract and rightly so. Nationalism can be poked around but not religion and its lifestyle.

That goes without saying family is off-topic too. I urge backward Indians which most of them here to refrain from any bad languages especially on women while using slurs in form of objectified women remark. It is no wonder why hence capital and infanticide next to women. Show some respects. After all, We are born after women. 

Modi is Anti-Genocidal :yay:

8 hours ago, Finer said:

For majority of Indians, anti-bjp and anti Modi [Genocidal] are considered as anti-Indian aka treason so it is matter of perspective. That is why patriotism has to take backseat when it comes to debate in fair spirit of freedom of speech and expression. Otherwise, the little things can be implied as treason and the size does matter - at least to the opposite gender as for the little things. :--D

Any offensive remarks that offends the followers of religions should be implied as breach of contract and rightly so. Nationalism can be poked around but not religion and its lifestyle.

That goes without saying family is off-topic too. I urge backward Indians which most of them here to refrain from any bad languages especially on women while using slurs in form of objectified women remark. It is no wonder why hence capital and infanticide next to women. Show some respects. After all, We are born after women. 

No body is stopping you or anyone to post anti-BJP and anti-Modi posts on these forums.

Obviously, if you post baseless and non-sensical news on any public personality, it is not going to be welcomed here (or any sane forum).

There are many posters who are not bhakts of modi or BJP in this forum and we frequently see little tussles on our forum.

That's why India is a tolerant country where every (sane) ideology has a place. We don't detest atheists or true left-winged people. Every sane person has a voice and will be heard.

All these will feel very unfamiliar for someone from a country where there is no tolerance for diversity.

4 minutes ago, Finer said:

India is far from tolerant nation considering the mass rape capital of women , female infanticide on large scale, genocide against Muslims and Sikhs, mistreatment and enslavement of Dalits, and now targeting Muslims in the name of beef laws while one of largest beef exporters in the worlds. 

Never mind the fact that Indian armies have illegally invaded IOK and massacred and displaced native Kashmiris. Anyone who exposes on this topic is considered traitor so that goes tolerant out of windows.

The fact that majority of Indians elected and voted Genocidal Modi shows they are anything but tolerant while maintain double standard in western worlds to their benefits screams hypocrisy all over the places.

Read post 1 dumb@$$, propaganda isn't tolerated and you found this thread to engage into it. 

9 hours ago, Finer said:

India is far from tolerant nation considering the mass rape capital of women , female infanticide on large scale, genocide against Muslims and Sikhs, mistreatment and enslavement of Dalits, and now targeting Muslims in the name of beef laws while one of largest beef exporters in the worlds. 

Never mind the fact that Indian armies have illegally invaded IOK and massacred and displaced native Kashmiris. Anyone who exposes on this topic is considered traitor so that goes tolerant out of windows.

The fact that majority of Indians elected and voted Genocidal Modi shows they are anything but tolerant while maintain double standard in western worlds to their benefits screams hypocrisy all over the places.

Yeah we're not--- what are you going to do about it bhikari? Dam hai to aja invade karle kashmir ko :finger:

1 hour ago, Finer said:

Hence Ghazwa-e-Hind.

Recently, the government with bjp has enclosed 6 mosques out of 12 mosques in certain city and then Muslims are being discouraged from large gathering in public for Friday prayer since their mosques are taken away from them. So-called tolerant!!!

This thread isn't for your propaganda, you want to discuss this or any such political issues - I have no problems with you putting forward a pakistani version.  Do it in a separate thread.  And provide sources if you can - just hurling fake accusations that your awaam has been brainwashed with, will invite moderator intervention.

Again, You have the privilege of expressing your views here - but do it in the right place, without crossing obvious red lines.  Other mods have banned you before.  I don't like to censor or ban, but will not hesitate to do so, if you repeatedly violate obvious protocols.  This is a discussion forum.  You will have more freedom here than in the cursed 'pureland' where even elected leaders like Mohsin Dawar, Ali Wazir are illegally kidnapped by zamindars in fancy dress of fake medals and uniforms.  

You are welcome.  Now edit your post out of this thread, and shift to a thread in chit chat.  Consider this a warning.  Next step will be temp bans.  

1 hour ago, Finer said:

Hence Ghazwa-e-Hind.

Recently, the government with bjp has enclosed 6 mosques out of 12 mosques in certain city and then Muslims are being discouraged from large gathering in public for Friday prayer since their mosques are taken away from them. So-called tolerant!!!

Well at least Indian Muslims don't have to flee the country fearing their lives by hanging into the wheel of an army plane. Take your bigoted comments somewhere else where like minded brainwashed people like you exists. All your posts are full of hatred and communal. If it was up to me, I would have banned you sorry a$$ long time ago. But don't take advantage of tolerant nature of this forum.

On 11/13/2021 at 10:43 PM, ash said:

There is no official news about any complaint from Hasan Ali's wife, but there is a thread with that topic. I have pointed this out, but apparently it is very funny cause the mod @sandeepjust gave a laughing smiley on my complaint. No action. Nice work man

What else he could have done. You seem to care lot about other's wife and that too a Pakistani.