Complaints against Moderation

Malcolm Merlyn

2 hours ago, Khota said:
rac·ism
[ˈrāˌsizəm]

NOUN
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized:
    "a program to combat racism"

Just because you don't recognize it does not make it true. Wrong 24x7x365

most people do not recognise this nonsensical postmodernist definition. But i do realise you are more than willing to accept anything the whites say and do. that much is obvious with your bias 

5 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

most people do not recognise this nonsensical postmodernist definition. But i do realise you are more than willing to accept anything the whites say and do. that much is obvious with your bias 

That is in the dictionary, don't argue with me , go complaint to Cambridge/Oxford.

Dear Sir, I don't like some definitions, can you change them to suit me.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

That is in the dictionary, don't argue with me , go complaint to Cambridge/Oxford.

Dear Sir, I don't like some definitions, can you change them to suit me.

Such a convinient excuse when it comes to your gora masters. Just like you are so keen to exonerate your gora companies. typical .

16 hours ago, Khota said:

It is your decision and I respect it, but I also strongly disagree with it.

For every video BJP folks put on he did put one of his own too. No one knows how correct each video is and no one knows the truth.

Truth is the victim here because no one can verify anything or has the time.

BJP algorithm is simple. Marginalize anyone who disagrees with them, throw the word Anti India around a lot.

It got out of hand and the thread should have been locked for a few hours.

Just remember if someone calls other person a fascist and you ask to ban him as the BJP supporter did then you have proven the other person is correct.

He was presenting a different point of view and I would appreciate if you reconsider your decision.

Again, he didn't get banned for being "anti BJP".  He got banned for repeatedly posting anti-India trash - and that too falsehoods.  I don't ban for saying anti-India things - even Pakistanis are allowed to post silly claims on here without me censoring or banning.  But if your intent is to repeatedly post proven fake things and just keep harping on it, then that's not welcome here.

I hope I made it clear to you that political affiliations are NEVER going to elicit bans here.  At a minimum, not from me.  But defending terrorists, making false claims about India/hindus etc is not acceptable - especially repeating fake garbage over and over.  That's not a good faith discussion.  

On 9/21/2023 at 7:50 AM, Khota said:

Zero tolerance for AAP supporters but BJP can rule the roost.

@Khota
You are being patently hypocritical and dishonest. 

under score has been spewing lies left right and center here and asking for partition of India.
Did under score  not say “ Muslims got Pakistan, Hindus got Hindustan , there was nothing for Sikhs “ 

this statement has a million lies, it makes a damning implication  that India is not a secular country and that Sikhs should get a seperate country.

he also said india is not safe for minorities 

it is how Pakistanis spread anti Indian propaganda 

So don’t give us BS that he is an AAP supporter. 

he is a traitor to the motherland and should

and will never be unbanned I hope.

7 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

@Khota
You are being patently hypocritical and dishonest. 

under score has been spewing lies left right and center here and asking for partition of India.
Did under score  not say “ Muslims got Pakistan, Hindus got Hindustan , there was nothing for Sikhs “ 

this statement has a million lies, it makes a damning implication  that India is not a secular country and that Sikhs should get a seperate country.

he also said india is not safe for minorities 

it is how Pakistanis spread anti Indian propaganda 

So don’t give us BS that he is an AAP supporter. 

he is a traitor to the motherland and should

and will never be unbanned I hope.

Lot of AAP people have grievance, lot of Congress folks have grievance does not make anyone anti Indian.

Asking for IT raids on opposition home and banning opposing viewpoint is characteristics of BJP.

His ban was unjustified because the videoes he posted opposed what you guys say.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Lot of AAP people have grievance, lot of Congress folks have grievance does not make anyone anti Indian.

Asking for IT raids on opposition home and banning opposing viewpoint is characteristics of BJP.

His ban was unjustified because the videoes he posted opposed what you guys say.

Did he or did he not say what did Sikhs get at partition ? Did he not say India is not safe for minorities ? Did he not say Hindustan is only for Hindus ? 

You don’t have the guts to say he did or did not. Like a typical liar you choose not to answer questions - you know someone will pull his posts and this and prove that you are a liar. 

Keep lying, and you will be banned soon and it will also be totally justified. 

5 hours ago, Khota said:

ANYONE spreading anti-India falsehoods and anti-India viewpoints should be banned. period. When you tote khalistani talking points re: 'hindus got hindustan', its a bannable offence. 

And sure, anyone can ask for IT raid on anyone. If you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't mind the IT raids, no ?

5 hours ago, Khota said:

I think you  very well know that it’s not true that he was banned because he was posting inane anti-BJP videos. No one was watching them anyway. Or he was banned because he supported Aam Anarchy Party 

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I think you  very well know that it’s not true that he was banned because he was posting inane anti-BJP videos. No one was watching them anyway. Or he was banned because he supported Aam Anarchy Party 

I still don't know what triggered this except for Mughal_Ghantu (Sp??) crying foul.

7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

ANYONE spreading anti-India falsehoods and anti-India viewpoints should be banned. period. When you tote khalistani talking points re: 'hindus got hindustan', its a bannable offence. 

And sure, anyone can ask for IT raid on anyone. If you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't mind the IT raids, no ?

If you have nothing to hide why don't Adanis get scrutinized?

11 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Did he or did he not say what did Sikhs get at partition ? Did he not say India is not safe for minorities ? Did he not say Hindustan is only for Hindus ? 

You don’t have the guts to say he did or did not. Like a typical liar you choose not to answer questions - you know someone will pull his posts and this and prove that you are a liar. 

Keep lying, and you will be banned soon and it will also be totally justified. 

You are a accomplished liar. No one comes close.

Indian constitution says everyone is equal but there are elements who want Muslims to go back to Pakistan. Not all though.

Once again someone who opposes you is under threat of ban. Can you find a job and not post vitriol all day long.

26 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are a accomplished liar. No one comes close.

Indian constitution says everyone is equal but there are elements who want Muslims to go back to Pakistan. Not all though.

Once again someone who opposes you is under threat of ban. Can you find a job and not post vitriol all day long.

For the 4th time :

1 minute ago, rangeelaraja said:

For the 4th time :

I don't read all his posts. Change the fonts.

While you are at it show me where did he say he wanted Khalistan. Show me that or shut up.

36 minutes ago, Khota said:

I don't read all his posts. Change the fonts.

While you are at it show me where did he say he wanted Khalistan. Show me that or shut up.

Don't invent statements - he did not say Khalistan - but said all the things I quoted above - and he said it many times. They are lies and treasonous enough.

You spread lies about India and you will be kicked out too. So stop begging here for a traitor.

You named yourself "Khota" appropriately. 

4 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Don't invent statements - he did not say Khalistan - but said all the things I quoted above - and he said it many times. They are lies and treasonous enough.

You spread lies about India and you will be kicked out too. So stop begging here for a traitor.

You named yourself "Khota" appropriately. 

Can you show one? Liar.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Can you show one? Liar.

His posts are deleted since the traitor has been banned. But you can find his quoted posts like this, where he is calling Nijjar a peaceful  Khalistan activist and bragging about how the so called referendum numbers increased. Any patriot would be outraged at this kind of support to Nijjar who was in the no fly list and had been seen with assault rifles....But can't expect more for Khali liars....the same fate awaits you...only a matter of time.

8 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

His posts are deleted since the traitor has been banned. But you can find his quoted posts like this, where he is calling Nijjar a peaceful  Khalistan activist and bragging about how the so called referendum numbers increased. Any patriot would be outraged at this kind of support to Nijjar who was in the no fly list and had been seen with assault rifles....But can't expect more for Khali liars....the same fate awaits you...only a matter of time.

Like I said you are a liar.

I never ever said anything against India or will say it. But since I grew up in Delhi and saw protests every day, I will speak out against the preferential treatment that the Adanis are getting.