I feel Kishen is better than Pant in T20.

maniac

4 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Kishan is the better of the two lappebaaz.

Pant is a hack who when the heat is on tries to slog everything and in the process plays those ugly hoicks, loses his balance, and gets out.

Like in the first innings of the last test match.

What is a hack?

9 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Kishan is the better of the two lappebaaz.

Pant is a hack who when the heat is on tries to slog everything and in the process plays those ugly hoicks, loses his balance, and gets out.

Like in the first innings of the last test match.

Once again, ipl 2018 and 2019 prove you wrong, very consistent batsman who played big innings regularly 

47 minutes ago, bharathh said:

I am not saying he is a bad keeper. I said his skills unlike Dhoni's do not make him indispensable at the position. He can be replaced as a keeper in T20s.

Again, did you see the actual series? His skills far surpaseed dhoni agaibst fast bowlers 

2 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

What exactly is wrong with his keeping? Was superb in the England series at home.

Will repeat again - he is not a bad keeper. However, it is not like as a keeper he is the best available and indispensable.

Dhoni for some time was the best keeper available. His no look runouts/redirects/lightning quick stumpings were a class apart. Pant is not of that standard - I doubt anyone currently is.

12 minutes ago, speedheat said:

IPL records means nothing.

Tell him to do this in international cricket, especially in a high-pressure game against Pakistan. We shall see.

Sure. Wonder why Kishan couldn't do it if ipl is so easy. Heck even dhoni couldnt score so many in any ipl

But he did take the besr internatinal bowlers to the cleaners too

24 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Will repeat again - he is not a bad keeper. However, it is not like as a keeper he is the best available and indispensable.

Dhoni for some time was the best keeper available. His no look runouts/redirects/lightning quick stumpings were a class apart. Pant is not of that standard - I doubt anyone currently is.

He too is the best keeper available.

20 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Those started to be highlighted as Dhoni's batting, especially his hitting powers faded away. Was all part of the PR game. There were so many misses but those never got highlighted.

In anywise Pant is thr best keeper batsman in the country, is the natural preference across formats

34 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Equal to pant.

So,he shouldn't have done well in back to back tours to Australia,one was his first tour was absolutely phenomenal in India just after

Coming back to t20s ,he has done well in IPL,not many have done that well

Let me tell you ,there is nothing  called "hack" absolutely not in t20s

Edited by Suhaan

Same people are smashing there bangles over Iyer and Dhawannot being selected in 15

Seriously?You want to operate in t20s with these guys when you have to keep up with modern t20 methods,

The engine room of t20 lineup comprises of positions from1 to 5,we dont want an engine with low torque and fake efficiency