Surrey's trip to Durham off because of Covid-19 positive

Trichromatic

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Junior physio getting infected has suddenly become more of an issue than senior physio in quarantine after being closer quarters with Ravi shastri?

Yes, because Junior is the guy doing hands on treatment.  Dr Patel is not the guy who gives massages - he's the medical expert, only interacts with players when necessary.  As opposed to daily close quarters work done by players with the "junior physio".  

I mean this is just basic understanding of how a sports team and athletes go about their business - what of this are you unfamiliar with?

13 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Yes, because Junior is the guy doing hands on treatment.  Dr Patel is not the guy who gives massages - he's the medical expert, only interacts with players when necessary.  As opposed to daily close quarters work done by players with the "junior physio".  

I mean this is just basic understanding of how a sports team and athletes go about their business - what of this are you unfamiliar with?

Are you suggesting people contract virus only when they get physical contact.  Corona droplet can travel 3 to 6 feet.  It can go even beyond if the infected is a super spreader.  None of them tested positive. What does that tell you?

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Again Ashwin lol Good it helps you even thought it is utterly irrelevant here.  None of the players were infected " to be " dead scared. Second of all if they are thinking of getting infected in the future, they should have shown this fear right after three other more important staffs getting quarantined.  Junior physio getting infected has suddenly become more of an issue than senior physio in quarantine after being closer quarters with Ravi shastri?

Who are you to decide on players behalf if they have to be dead scared or not? Yes they were being covidiots, but that doesn't stop them from being scared. Fully vaccinated people have been catching the virus and dying in UK. As for the junior vs senior physio cases, well when you see someone test positive 4 days after the first positive case, it WILL scare you. They believed the negative tests initially and continued playing the 4th test. When the junior physio tested positive 3 days later, they stopped believing in the negative tests. Normal human reaction

Surely you know this.

It's all about Ashwin. Why are you shy to admit it?

Just now, ShoonyaSifar said:

Who are you to decide on players behalf if they have to be dead scared or not? Yes they were being covidiots, but that doesn't stop them from being scared. Fully vaccinated people have been catching the virus and dying in UK. As for the junior vs senior physio cases, well when you see someone test positive 4 days after the first positive case, it WILL scare you. They believed the negative tests initially and continued playing the 4th test. When the junior physio tested positive 3 days later, they stopped believing in the negative tests. Normal human reaction

Surely you know this.

It's all about Ashwin. Why are you shy to admit it?

lol I don't think even players will come up with creative explanation. It is all about Kohli :) Please be frank. 

5 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

I remember @cowboysfan opened a thread for cancelling England sereis.  rkt was in full drive trivializing covid then lol Now singing a completely different tune.

You are confusing two different things. Cancelling a tour vs cancelling a test. Cancelling the tour wasn't wise unless there was a real scare If players can have a secure bio bubble. If the same thing had happened just the eve of the first test, tour would have been cancelled. And opinions can change because of circumstances. I have seen people dying of Covid in friend circle.

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Trump also printed dollars 

everyone from bush printed dollars. biden is printing too much. many people are refusing to do menial jobs because the dole they receive under unemployment is better than the minimum pay. So who will work. I bet they need more foreigners now than ever.

11 hours ago, sandeep said:

He is a holding. Won't even bother replying to the SA series and this game being canceled before the 5th test and ECB hypocrisy. Won't listen to Nasser and Athers on this issue. They are ex players and in the commbox. why would you listen to them. mental masturbation is much more fun.

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

everyone from bush printed dollars. biden is printing too much. many people are refusing to do menial jobs because the dole they receive under unemployment is better than the minimum pay. So who will work. I bet they need more foreigners now than ever.

True. Even in Canada they doled out a lot of money during pandemic.

Edited by rkt.india
Just now, vvvslaxman said:

While you are praying for your loverboy winning atleast one IPL?

Naah! Our tastes are different.

Like I've been doing post 2019 WC, you'll still see me call out Kohli's PR and calling for him to be sacked as a captain.

I wouldn't advise you do the same for Ashwin. You may skip a heartbeat.

21 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Naah! Our tastes are different.

Like I've been doing post 2019 WC, you'll still see me call out Kohli's PR and calling for him to be sacked as a captain.

I wouldn't advise you do the same for Ashwin. You may skip a heartbeat.

Your probably have no clue about me criticizing Ashwin when he didn't do well. Not selecting him in the first test was never an issue for me. You probably have no clue about when i supported his inclusion when i didn't supportWhen you have nothing useful to debate, you just use the name of players the other person support as if it is some kind of a 'come back". You do it against Maniac, do it against Khota lol.  Once or twice is fine. That is your literally go to strategy every post. Rkt despite loving to go against tide never uses that strategy :). Learn from him.

Edited by vvvslaxman