Breaking News: Pakistan threatens to quit ICC - Samaa TV

rangeelaraja

4 minutes ago, Finer said:

And Modi doesn’t? Rich don’t get tax break? Modi doesn’t beg money? The whole concept of modi and his special rich friends are riding over the tax payers’ money; your money. And they are already selling your nation right under your nose. If you want to pretend everything is rosy, then I don’t blame you. 

I am not as I have my points clear as to why it boils down to pro and con. 

Keep blabbering BS to pacify yourself. 

The amount of grants ( not loans) that India doles out to poor countries in the region, Pak would give up a few limbs for that kind of money. 

We have FX reserves nearly $650B,  it can buy the entire Pak two and a half times.

While we are there, your state of misery is such that you are forced to rent out your PM house to sustain yourself.

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2021/08/the-prime-minister-house-is-up-for-rent/

1 minute ago, Finer said:

India that illegally invaded IOK 

:laugh:

The instrument of accession was signed in favor of India, it was Pak who tried to cease Kashmir by force and is in illegal occupation of PoK.

Truth and madrassa education don't go well together.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instrument_of_Accession_(Jammu_and_Kashmir)

Just now, Finer said:

Considering you couldn’t buy the loyalty of Balochistan, Afghanistan, Indian Occupied Kashmir and now Bangladesh, I suggest you keep the money and invest in eradicating poverty that is at large in India. 

sure but eradicating poverty can’t happen overnight and I can guarantee over the years that has only decreased, I would be concerned if my country becomes a terrorist s-hole with no prospects for the middle class.

You seem to be concerned about toilet problems and poverty in India but they exist in Pakistan too with extra baggages that India doesn’t have, pehle apne girebaan me jhaank.

Just now, Finer said:

Israel that takes away your land or Taliban where you live like king over feminist women given feminism that is ruining men lives in India over false allegation. It is Sophie’s choice. :laugh:

whose land did Israel take away and how does that concern you? Taliban and their mindset seen in brainwashed faggots like you on the other hand is a nusicance to the entire world

6 minutes ago, Finer said:

Considering you couldn’t buy the loyalty of Balochistan, Afghanistan, Indian Occupied Kashmir and now Bangladesh, I suggest you keep the money and invest in eradicating poverty that is at large in India. 

The common Afghan hates Pakistan but loves India. You know that right ? 

Your own reports say that there will be more Chinese in Balochistan than Balochis by 2048. No wonder Balochis are fighting for their freedom and fighting Pak troops every single day.

https://nation.com.pk/29-Dec-2016/chinese-to-outnumber-baloch-natives-by-2048

Another instance of Pak army selling the country for money. Shame Shame. 

Edited by rangeelaraja

3 minutes ago, Finer said:

Considering Muslim worlds ruled the worlds for more than 624 years where Jews and Christians benefited in fair economical worlds and Hindustan over centurions in comparison.to western worlds that sold the soul for greediness is the proof as you said above. The fact that Indians were treated like inferior beings under British ruling is proof of that.

Good times are around the corner soon In Shaa ALLAAH  and lessons for Muslims once again, Alhamdulillah . :thumb:

Pak education system ladies and gentlemen  :hail:

Edited by maniac

7 minutes ago, Finer said:

I am certain majority in Balochistan have spoken in favour of Gawadar Port over humiliating lives like in India and Indian occupied Kashmir. Hence minority coalition have been ceased into extinction.

I am sure, I am sure ..even with the 4th worst passport in the world after Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, Paks don't feel humiliation at global airports. 

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2294952/pakistani-passport-fourth-worst-in-the-world-after-syria-afghanistan-and-iraq

A lot of glory that green passport has, even among countries in the ummah group.

9 minutes ago, Finer said:

Considering Muslim worlds ruled the worlds for more than 624 years

When you have NO ACHIEVEMENTS as a country, live in fantasy land and talk of ummah.  While the owner of the ummah keeps humiliating the wannabe converts. 

:laugh:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1531682

Saudi Arabia deported 285,980 Pakistanis in last five years, Senate told

Love from the ummah below:  :giggle:

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/854253-283-pakistanis-being-deported-every-day-since-2015

Beat Indian education system that propagate medicinally cure in cow urine while ignore beneficial for eating cow that provides nutrients for you? 

no no I agree Pak education system is better

Having the standard  Indian education system has left me confused. I have a what you call a typical white collar  job but I am not 100% satisfied because some times I regret not being an athlete or a musician or a writer or an entrepreneur or so many options the world has. My mind is confused.

if I had studied in Pakistan, I would have been focused on what I wanted to be, a pious Musalmaan if I am not threatened but ready to tie a bomb to my waist and blow myself up for the ummah if I feel that some guy somewhere in remote corner of the world said something about Islam.

This kind of focus is awesome :nice:

Also don’t get offended that some obscure Indian texts mentioned cow urine over camel urine which was in the Hadith. Unfortunately camels are not that common in India and don’t think they are in Pakistan either but obviously you see yourself as a Arab from the desert.since you probably don’t enjoy a beer or a coffee (is it haraam or halaal) I will figure out a way to take you out for delicious cow urine next time you visit India.

Who is defending KSA? KSA is not trusted as ally of USA while betrayed Muslim worlds for petro dollars. Same KSA that also betrayed Ottoman Empire supporting British empire which made in-road for the existence of Israel. So technically KSA is born of western plots to keep Muslim worlds in check.

sincere question, why are you concerned about the “Muslim world”?

The Arabs,Iranians, Turks don’t give a f about Pakistan or even about each other. They have an ethnic pride. Even Afghans have a racist taunts towards Pakistanis (even though I think that might apply to Indians and other subcontinent people as well )

This is why even some Pakistanis mock the typical average joe (someone like you) in Pakistan who dream about the ummah lol.

Just now, Finer said:

Who is defending KSA? KSA is not trusted as ally of USA while betrayed Muslim worlds for petro dollars. Same KSA that also betrayed Ottoman Empire supporting British empire which made in-road for the existence of Israel. So technically KSA is born of western plots to keep Muslim worlds in check.

Unless you are blind or can't open a URL link , every single Ummah country is deporting tens of thousands of Paks 

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/854253-283-pakistanis-being-deported-every-day-since-2015

The "same" KSA where your former "patriotic"  army chief Raheel Sharif is kissing the @$$ of the royal family and for whom your PM Im the Dim became a driver.

Turkey, Pakistan and the rest of worlds are Muslim worlds except KSA that is borne of western plots. Just because you name it Muslim name doesn’t make it so since they are part of western foreign policy that serves western at the expense of Muslim worlds since that is what they are created and trained for. 

neil degrasse tyson we got a badass over here GIF

14 minutes ago, Finer said:

Considering billion of Indians that leaves India for better lives at overseas including the education at western worlds as they spit old life in India since I am from aboard who has seen Indians look their own india like they are embarrassed. Best to focus on your own land and stop people from leaving India in groves for better lives and educations that are not in India. Peace! :thumb:

:confused: A billion is almost 80% of our population lmao. So you’re saying that only 20% of Indians live in India??